• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Red's South has Glock lights, magazines (including the 33 rounders), and a pretty good collection of Glock pistols in 9mm, .40, and .45, including the SF models.

GT, if you are police / military, probably would be a good stop as well.

Cabela's usually has alot of the pistols, but pricing is really outrageous there. They probably have a few accessories, haven't really looked.

TexGuns is a smaller shop, and they generally don't have a wide selection of stuff for Glocks, but you never know what you might find going in there.

Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    Red's South has Glock lights, magazines (including the 33 rounders), and a pretty good collection of Glock pistols in 9mm, .40, and .45, including the SF models.

GT, if you are police / military, probably would be a good stop as well.

Cabela's usually has alot of the pistols, but pricing is really outrageous there. They probably have a few accessories, haven't really looked.

TexGuns is a smaller shop, and they generally don't have a wide selection of stuff for Glocks, but you never know what you might find going in there.

Thanks for the info, but I meant accessories only. I already have a Glock handgun.

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    For alot of the aftermarket mods your best bet is a gunshow. There is almost always a Glock Armorer at one since its an easy way for them to get alot of business fast since most the mods take almost no time to put in. They usually have a lot of the more popular mods there (trigger components, sights, guide rods and spings, etc.).

Local shops usually don't carry alot of the internals though. Best bet is to shop online from places like Lone Wolf, Glockmeister, etc. I know in Dallas, they the DFW gunrange carries some aftermarket stuff, but they are dumping alot of it on there bargian table. Got myseld a bunch of mag extensions, magwells, back plates, spring sets, and trigger sets for a good dicount.

You looking for anything in particular? Can probably point you to some online places and smiths that can probably help you out.

I got a card for a glock armorer that runs a store someplace near Austin. If I can dig it up he maybe able to help.

Malladus

Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    I'm not looking for anything in particular, just getting a feel for the stores here.

Online places can be OK, but ordering a small plastic part can be murder on the wallet when they want outrageous shipping fees.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'm not looking for anything in particular, just getting a feel for the stores here.

Online places can be OK, but ordering a small plastic part can be murder on the wallet when they want outrageous shipping fees.

Ah, internal parts are going to be all Gun Show. I don't know of anyone in Austin that stocks a bunch of Glock components. McBride's might be your best bet for anything traditional, like 1911s.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    GT off near Braker and Burnett has some accessories like sights, plugs, mag wells, decal grips... I haven't seen internals though. They are a cop shop, but will sell most things to civilians. About the only things restricted to LEO are guns and some ammo.

Top Bottom