• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Picked this one up at a decent price (police trade in) and broke out the dremel and soldering iron. It isnt that pretty but it feels good and shoots just as good as it feels. The sides were slick from carrying so I didnt really mind molesting it with dremel and soldering iron. Wasnt going for a masterpiece just improve how it feels in my paw.

uploadfromtaptalk1409793622364.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Sig, those cuts you made on your trigger guard look almost exactly like the cuts Salient Armament makes on their custom Glocks. By the way, who did your grip reduction on your G17? I'm looking to get one done on mine with a stipple job, finger groove delete, and reshape to 1911 grip angle if possible. Y'all know any Glock armorers who will do framework in the Houston or Austin area?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent my G19 to Cold Bore Customs in Katy. 360 stippling in carry texture, grip reduction, finger humps removed, trigger guard undercut, frame flats in carry texture, and magwell speed ramp.

Patiently awaiting its return.

yang.jackson

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2014
    Sent my G19 to Cold Bore Customs in Katy. 360 stippling in carry texture, grip reduction, finger humps removed, trigger guard undercut, frame flats in carry texture, and magwell speed ramp.

Patiently awaiting its return.

You get that back yet? I'd love to see it.

yang.jackson

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2014
    I bet.... I checked out his website and his work looks amazing. How long ago did you send it off to him? I'm debating if I should try to do it myself or pay someone to do it.

TattooedGlock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    The Gen 4 has enough undercut for me. Just remember that you void all warranty and you weaken that area of the guard. I know this is obvious information, but I watched a guy one time who couldn't believe a particular custom maker with a lifetime warranty said "nope not gonna fix that" after he wanted to play gunsmith. He ended up up with a very expensive paperweight.

Top Bottom