GOA Action Alert 03/29/21

roadrunner

TGT Addict
Jan 30, 2018
Here
The GOA sent out an alert this morning asking Texans to email their State Senator and State Representative to ask them to make Constitutional Carry a priority this legislative session. Here is a link to the GOA alert page.

I think we have a good chance of getting CC passed into law this time if we all do our part.

Even if you are not a member of the GOA you can receive these alerts by signing up here.

gll

Well-Known
Jan 22, 2016
Link didn't work for me for some reason... doubled print and text boxes didn't work. Same when I navigated from the homepage.

I did, however, email my senator and representative, once again...

roadrunner

TGT Addict
Jan 30, 2018
Here
Link didn't work for me for some reason... doubled print and text boxes didn't work. Same when I navigated from the homepage.

I did, however, email my senator and representative, once again...
It is working for me and my wife. We both sent emails today. It could be your browser, we use firefox.

MTA89

CEO of Less White Inc.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Its dicked up on the phone with souble text, but I was able to send it. The subject and body fields were not prepopulated so I had to write in my own

gll

Well-Known
Jan 22, 2016
It is working for me and my wife. We both sent emails today. It could be your browser, we use firefox.
About the only thing I use a computer for is to do my taxes...

Usually, GOA email links to GOA Action works fine, just not this time.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads