• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    http://www.gunowners.org/alert01252017.htm

Please click on the Take Action button to contact the White House. Thank President Trump for moving to repeal Barack Obama's "gun hobbyist gun ban" as a priority item..

.Gun Owners of America is optimistic that this is only the first in a series of Trump actions overturning illegal Obama actions. We are also asking for Trump administration action:
    • Removing the U.S. from the Anti-Gun UN Arms Trade Treaty.;
    • Repealing bullet and gun import bans going from Obama back to George H. W. Bush’s semi-auto import ban;
    • Repealing the suspension of health privacy laws with respect to gun owners;
    • Repealing executive actions encouraging doctors to inquire about gun ownership and to enter this information into a federal health database;
    • Restoring gun rights for 257,000 law-abiding veterans;
    • Repealing Obama’s efforts to strip Social Security recipients of their guns, merely because a guardian processes their checks.
    Gun Zone Deals

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Its the Trump Train!
    where are all of the limp wristed jackwagons that said he was going to be a disaster?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    105qrro.gif

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Trump promised and is in the process of delivering! I took him at his word and voted for him. It was a good choice!

Flash

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Ordering the ATF to rescind all their arbitrary import bans is a sorely needed and appropriate use of an EO. I'm looking forward to it!

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    No, I mean any action mentioned/listed earlier in this thread. Has he DONE any of those reversals?

I hope, once he begins to be involved in some 2A decisions, the new Justice proves faithful to the cause...it's too early to tell. I have yet to find any 2A decision he's made...and I did read where he doesn't think that 2A rights should be "...infringed lightly." Let's hope that was just an unfortunate choice of words.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch-view-of-second-amendment-a-mystery/

We have been surprised by SC appointees before...hope not this time.

Last edited:

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    It's an executive order. He just rescinds it. No need to involve any crooked politicians. Unless Trump is really a liberal N.Y. Democrat like some folks have been saying all along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Thank you, Recoil 45, for this research-I hadn't heard any of the first three acts...he IS doing something, and why so quietly, I don't know. Those are good news~!

As to the new SC justice, I'll buy that one once he's made some votes-as I said earlier, his lip service to the 2A is weak, and his track record's almost nonexistant. Give him some time and see if he follows through.

Really appreciate you digging these out, because we need all the good news we can get! Mainstream media's criminally silent on the good reports.

Top Bottom