Gun Zone Deals

GOA link to tell GOP NO! to red flag laws.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=6840

Don't let a seventh flag fly over Texas, a red flag!

Gun Owners of America has already vowed to support a primary challenger to Lindsey Graham because he is introducing this bill. And we will take note of any and all Republicans who join him in shredding the Second Amendment.

I cannot overstate how dangerous this legislation would be.

This bill would create a federal “bribe pot” to encourage states to pass Red Flag Gun Confiscation bills. This means SWAT teams would be empowered to show up at innocent Americans’ doorsteps, demanding they fork over their guns, all because they’ve been named a suspected danger to our society.

This is exactly what happened to an African-American gentleman living in Maryland. After a family argument, an angry relative got revenge against Gary Willis by using the state Red Flag Gun Confiscation law to send police to his door. The authorities showed up at 5:17 a.m. and shot him to death.

Giving government agents the power to confiscate firearms, while throwing due process out the window, is the path to tyranny our Founding Fathers warned us about. And the cowardice of a few politicians who care more about the media’s opinions than what is right and true will get us there.

And to add insult to injury, Lindsey Graham is downright lying to the American people when he says that this bill would recognize due process.

If that were the case, his bill could not fund ANY state program currently on the books or any program being considered by any state legislature. Because not one state with red flag gun grabs currently includes due process prior to seizing a gun owners' firearms!

Point blank: we need to end this bill now before it ends the Second Amendment.

You were elected to uphold the United States Constitution and represent the American people in the Senate.

If you vote for this Red Flag Confiscation bill, you will be attacking our constitutional rights to bear arms, attacking our constitutional right to due process, and turning your back on the American voters who trusted you to represent us in the Senate.

This bill would create a federal “bribe pot” to encourage states to pass Red Flag Gun Confiscation bills. This means SWAT teams would be empowered to show up at innocent Americans’ doorsteps, demanding they fork over their guns, all because they’ve been named a suspected danger to our society.

This is exactly what happened to an African-American gentleman living in Maryland. After a family argument, an angry relative got revenge against Gary Willis by using the state Red Flag Gun Confiscation law to send police to his door. The authorities showed up at 5:17 a.m. and shot him to death.

These Red Flag gun grabs will undoubtedly be used as ploys to get revenge against innocent Americans and will move our country down a dark and dangerous road.

Anyone who tells you that the Graham legislation would not compromise the due process of American citizens is deceiving you.

If that were the case, it could not fund ANY state program currently on the books or any program being considered by any state legislature. Because not one state with red flag gun grabs currently includes due process prior to seizing a gun owners' firearms!

Like all gun control, Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws will only end up hurting honest, innocent Americans who play by the rules and want to keep themselves and their families safe.

If you go down this road of supporting gun control, you could face HUGE repercussions at the polls. Rush Limbaugh has already begun bashing Republicans after it was reported on Monday that the GOP was getting behind red flag laws. Limbaugh called these laws “a pipeline to gun control.”

Gun Owners of America has also vowed to support a primary challenger to Lindsey Graham because he introduced this bill. Republicans who vote for this radical measure could be next.

Come next election, I, and many of my fellow American citizens will remember whether you voted to uphold the United States Constitution or chose to cower before the anti-gun mob.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    Need to again but I wrote to my local and national RINO reps and stated rather plainly that w/o the Constitution and specifically the 2A, the Republican party will be irrelevant... one lone voice in the wilderness I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom