• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    We've got some friends who we've known for 15+ years. Our kids are about the same age. Dad goes to see my wife for a dental cleaning, checks his blood pressure and tells him "Albert, your blood pressure is so high, you HAVE to see a doctor." He did and they found cancer. He went into surgery today and had a tumor in his Thyroid, Hyperthyroid and a 10 lb tumor in his chest. Things went ok after a 4.5 hour surgery, but I know he and his family could use some prayers.

So, to the title, something as simple as getting your teeth cleaned could possibly save your life. Wifey-mate is setting up some kind of help calendar with their friends to do stuff like lawn-mowing, putting up Christmas lights, ferrying their kids around etc. I think it's going to be a grateful Christmas season around our house.
    Target Sports

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    I had a somewhat similar experence. I ate some bad italian food once on my anniversity weekend in the hill country. For weeks after ihad continues stomach issues. My ex wife a nurse, finally talked me into seeing a gi doc. Had my first colonospocy at 45. They found pre cancerous pollops. If i had waited til 50, it would have been colon cancer

Top Bottom