Feb 11, 2022
    Humble, TX
    406593A7-E6BB-4E94-B182-D6FB06E97885.jpeg

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Beautiful gun! I don't own any museum pieces though. Everything I have is shootable and workable. I would be afraid to even cycle that one time or even hold it too much for fear of damaging it in some way (rust or dropping it).

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    If I can't shoot it, I don't need it.

If I choose not to shoot it, I don't. If I wanna, I do. There's some in my collection that'll never be shot - but it's because I have other options to choose from. Having said that, there was a time when I felt exactly the same. It's just that over the years, I've picked some up here and there simply because they represented something special to me, or came from collections of folks I respected. I'll shoot a couple of mags from those, clean them well and then put them in the safe like I'd put a friend to rest.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Beautiful gun! I don't own any museum pieces though. Everything I have is shootable and workable. I would be afraid to even cycle that one time or even hold it too much for fear of damaging it in some way (rust or dropping it).
    I respect that and understand. In all fairness though, it has been shot before as every gun has before leaving the factory. Definitely not something you shoot all the time but I appreciate the craftsmanship. Truly incredible the talent that some have. Pictures don’t justify the incredible work they did even a little.

Top Bottom