Going home finally.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Comments' started by Texas1911, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Well after two surgeries and a two month stay in the hospital they are letting me go home tomorrow baring any problems.

This means I'll be able to catch back up stuff like shipping out cards, and getting that .30 carbine brass out. I'd like to think you guys and gals for being patient.

Hopefully this will continue to get better so I can finally get to working the forum as hard as I want to.

2. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Glad to hear it. Now don't forget to get the numbers of them hot nurses you've been chatting up.

3. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Congratulations. Hope your recovering keeps heading in the right direction. How's your back doing? Better I hope.

4. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Self Appointed Board Chauvinist TGT Supporter

May 12, 2009
    welcome back!

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's doing better so far. Hopefully we've finally fixed it. I'm very, very tired of the whole surgery process.

6. kerryp

kerryp Active Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Wow, I knew you were having surgery from your post before you went in, but I obviously wasn't paying attention that you have been in there for two months!!!!, glad your getting to go home, I can't imagine spending two months in the hospital, a week about drove me crazy. Im glad your doing better and will keep your back in my thoughts and prayers that you don't have to go through that again... cheers

7. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    That's good to hear.

8. Hutch

Hutch New Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Spring
    Two months? damn I feel for you. I spent a week in the hospital earlier this month & just about went crazy. Congrats on gettingg out. Hope all is good.

9. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Glad to hear you are going home and hope things keep getting better
    for you .

10. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Thanks guys.