• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Well after two surgeries and a two month stay in the hospital they are letting me go home tomorrow baring any problems.

This means I'll be able to catch back up stuff like shipping out cards, and getting that .30 carbine brass out. I'd like to think you guys and gals for being patient.

Hopefully this will continue to get better so I can finally get to working the forum as hard as I want to.
    Hurley's Gold

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Glad to hear it. Now don't forget to get the numbers of them hot nurses you've been chatting up.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Congratulations. Hope your recovering keeps heading in the right direction. How's your back doing? Better I hope.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Wow, I knew you were having surgery from your post before you went in, but I obviously wasn't paying attention that you have been in there for two months!!!!, glad your getting to go home, I can't imagine spending two months in the hospital, a week about drove me crazy. Im glad your doing better and will keep your back in my thoughts and prayers that you don't have to go through that again... cheers

Hutch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Spring
    Two months? damn I feel for you. I spent a week in the hospital earlier this month & just about went crazy. Congrats on gettingg out. Hope all is good.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Soon as GM gets back from Crapafornia we will send him your way to continue the sponge bath regimine......

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Until GM gets back I'll be more than happy to send Ngoc Al's way for the sponge bath. Sponge bath + Ngoc = Happy ending...AAAAAGGGHHH, that visual just made me throw up in my mouth!!!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Two months a WAY to long to hang around in a hospital. Hope everything is fixed and you can get back to a normal life soon.

Top Bottom