• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    We went there for lunch the day after Christmas. I ordered a beer for myself and my wife as we were waiting in line. Gave the bartender a $20 and he returned $3.25 to me.
    Ouch. I just looked at the triangle menu tonight. The drafts were $6,7 and one was 8. Domestic cans are 4,5 & 6.

I know some can't fathom spending, over paying, for food and drink. I've never minded it. But I have been know to lose my $&it if I think I'm over paying for my pack of juicy fruit. Funny how we place value on things

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    In Denton, RG Burgers. Been there many times, and they never disappoint!

In Ft Worth, I personally LOVE Fred's Texas Cafe, but Rodeo Goat is excellent also,

In Dallas, I'm a HopDoddy fan, and they now have one in Southlake Town Center.
    Also, Maple and Motor, that's their name and their address, been going there about 10 years, always good

Twisted Root is in Lewisville, Roanoke, Coppell, Deep Ellum, Richardson, Tyler and Waco. One of the best, if you count them as a chain. As an independant, I put them in the top 10

There's a little place in Flower Mound called Burgers and Brats that does a solid, meaty tasting burger, but half the time I go I have brats, And their fries are good!

I'm also a fan of Kincaid's in Southlake, I love their onion rings!

Come on guys, if you have a burger joint you frequent, post it up, don't be selfish, you're talking about the all American meal here. speak up!

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Just had the best burger of my life.

1 lb burger at Growlers USA pub in Friendswood.

Cost $15 and I didn’t care.

The patty was cooked medium and had amazing flavor. Bun tasted of buttery garlic. There was a sunny side up egg (I ordered that choice specifically) and tillamook cheddar on it. Oh, and thick sliced bacon.

I had grease and yolk all dripping down my whole hand and had to go wash my hands right after scarfing the burger, but I didn’t care.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Little Doddy double. $8 and 4 bits.
    RLs6nAv.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    In Denton, RG Burgers. Been there many times, and they never disappoint!

In Ft Worth, I personally LOVE Fred's Texas Cafe, but Rodeo Goat is excellent also,

In Dallas, I'm a HopDoddy fan, and they now have one in Southlake Town Center.
    Also, Maple and Motor, that's their name and their address, been going there about 10 years, always good

Twisted Root is in Lewisville, Roanoke, Coppell, Deep Ellum, Richardson, Tyler and Waco. One of the best, if you count them as a chain. As an independant, I put them in the top 10

There's a little place in Flower Mound called Burgers and Brats that does a solid, meaty tasting burger, but half the time I go I have brats, And their fries are good!

I'm also a fan of Kincaid's in Southlake, I love their onion rings!

Come on guys, if you have a burger joint you frequent, post it up, don't be selfish, you're talking about the all American meal here. speak up!

I'll take you up on that one later this week.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I need to try Maple and Motor. I pass by it pretty often. They have some Pizza place nearby I wanna try too

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Scotty P's is really good. I am also a fan of In-N-Out and Twisted Root. Okay, I am a fan of just about any burger. Mighty Burger is Austin was really good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    When I moved to SATX all I heard is you have to try Whataburger. I have never been impressed with it. I actually like their chicken better than the burgers. My favorite in SA is probably Chester's. I will use this thread to venture out and try others places in my area.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom