• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • some Beach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Tomball
    Hey guys,
    I know I don't post here much but I really need help. I was served with divorce papers on Saturday (couple of days ago) and it felt like someone smacked me with a baseball bat to my stomach. :( We have 2 little kids and I am COMPLETELY heartbroken right now. :(

If there are any HPD LEO's reading this, I have a quick question. I found my driver's license had been moved in my wallet (sometime last night). I'm very detailed about where I keep my credit cards and DL in my wallet and my wife even admitted that my wallet fell on the ground and something fell out and she just shoved it back in.

My wife has a friend in the HPD and I'm wondering if she called her to run my DL to see if I had any warrants. Is there a way to find out if my DL has been run?

Any help anyone can provide would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! Thank you so much and please pray for me and the 2 kids if you would.
    ARJ Defense ad

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Sorry to hear the news. I can't offer any answers to the DL thing but I hope things stay simple, especially for the sake of your little ones.

Good luck

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Sorry to hear that. From what I know, there usually are public accessible databases for warrants online. Usually it's either the local PD or the local county website that has the links. You could always check to see if you have any warrants.

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. ... Cover your ass brother. If you have any warrants I'd call the police or a lawyer to see what your options are. Get that stuff taken care of and you'll declaw your wife.

Patriot Arms 1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Texas City, Texas
    It would be a criminal offense for your wife's friend who is a LEO to run a departmental computer check on you. If you suspect that this has been done, contact Internal Affairs and let them know that this possibly has happened. They can instantly check if you have been run and it will identify the officer who ran the check. That kind of stuff is serious business and is not tolerated in any department. Hope this helps out and good luck, keep your chin up and powder dry.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    I went through mine about 9 years ago. My only word of advice, GET A GOOD LAWYER!!! When kids are involved(I dont have any but have seen some friends go through it) it just gets nasty. If this hit you totally by surprise, I guarantee you she is going to try and bend you over and leave you eating beanie wienies 3 meals a day. A good lawyer will make sure your kids are taken care of, which is the only thing that is important, and make sure that you can afford to live.

I feel for you brother. Keep your chin up. I promise it will all be over soon. Oh, one more word of advice, you and your soon to be ex make a pact not to fight or haggle over this divorce in front of your children. I am speaking from experience on this, it can have tremendously negative impacts on their lives.

TGT is here for you!

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    In addition to my trust practice, my main line of work is family law in Houston and montgomery county

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom