• Josh Smith

Smith-Sights LLC
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Wabash IN
    Hi Folks,

I'm sorry I've not been around as much as usual. I've been very busy; not even been out shooting except for fifteen minutes in the yard with the bow on Sunday.

Here are the current specials:

bigsale.jpg

Smith-Sights LLC Home

Besides working on sights and triggers non-stop, I'm also beginning to accumulate some specialty tools for the other firearm I'm familiar with, the 1911 pistol.

Plans are to begin phasing in 1911 work as well as general local gunsmithing over the next two to three years, ultimately sending off for my FFL and doing custom and repair work. It'll be slow as the sights don't provide for much extra cash to sink back into the business, but I'll get there. I do not intend to do finishes. I'll outsource those.

But for now, I'll continue to do Mosin sights, research and prototyping. I think I've probably nearly reached the limits of what can be done with the Mosin without some higher-end customization. This flies in the face of my ideals of keeping mods inexpensive and mostly in the realm of what the average DIYer can do, but I've thought this before. There are still a few tricks I'm playing with.

But yeah, if interested, please check out the deals I have going on this week. Parts prices keep going up and I can't make any guarantees as to what the next sale will hold.

Regards,

Josh
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom