• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • garodrig1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Austin
    I am in South Austin. If you want to try out a Glock 26, just let me know! We can go to Lonestar gun range and get a feel for it.
    Capitol Armory ad

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Welcome to the forum! Don't get rid of your gun unless you're trading it towards a new gun. And when it comes to that B.O.S.......well, it looks like you researched that already. :p

Vertari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    I am in South Austin. If you want to try out a Glock 26, just let me know! We can go to Lonestar gun range and get a feel for it.

I might have to try that sometime. I just need to get my motorcycle fixed. I got a call from the shop today. After taking it apart and looking at it, they're quoting me $1,400 to fix it all.

Welcome to the forum! Don't get rid of your gun unless you're trading it towards a new gun. And when it comes to that B.O.S.......well, it looks like you researched that already. :p

How'd you know that was it? :p

Yup, I got it under a BOS with affidavit of parties so that's what I'd be selling it under. I know, I know...some don't like that especially in a no-register state like Texas. But then again, I have to research sale prices of it. New is around $300 so I don't know what "used" is and "cheap" on it would be.

Vertari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    Welcome to the forum!

Thanks. By the way, this is what my 9mm looks like. That's the original case, the magazines and the actual gun.

Smith&Wesson.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I already googled it. Lol I'm not saying don't sell it cause its pretty easy to upgrade....but its not a horrible gun and is a lot better than other guns-or none at all.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Thanks. By the way, this is what my 9mm looks like. That's the original case, the magazines and the actual gun.

View attachment 24605

Nice! I'd keep it and shoot it a lot. The trigger will smooth out and you might become "one" with it! Glocks and 1911s are gonna' cost you more. And you may have a hard time getting your money back out of it. If you still don't like it, you can always make a "truck" gun out of it.

Vertari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    Truck gun...do you mean a gun I'd keep in a truck? Tried researching it a bit but there's a downside to that. I don't have a truck. Motorcycle and that's all that I have. Yeah, they're more expensive just judging based upon my brother.

Top Bottom