• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    New to this place, trying to figure out how things works around this parts. Already like some of the features compared to another forum I came from. Hopefully this place is moderated, but not overly sensitive to certain topics, and open to reason and logic and free speech, as long as it isn’t offensive. I love my country and state, Christian who places God above any creeds or institutions. Want to help out and do what I can for other people and be apart of something bigger than myself that is purposeful.
    Texas SOT

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    New to this place, trying to figure out how things works around this parts. Already like some of the features compared to another forum I came from. Hopefully this place is moderated, but not overly sensitive to certain topics, and open to reason and logic and free speech, as long as it isn’t offensive. I love my country and state, Christian who places God above any creeds or institutions. Want to help out and do what I can for other people and be apart of something bigger than myself that is purposeful.
    welcome to tgtmind your manners and it's not over moderated in the least

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

We've got the best mod team I've ever seen. Speech flows freely, and as long as you're not being overtly offensive, threatening, or an obvious troll you should be good. Some debates get downright edgy, but the participants on both sides are still cordial in other threads. Jump right in and join some discussions. "Off Topic Chat" is a good place to wade in if you just want to shoot the breeze.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    We've got the best mod team I've ever seen. Speech flows freely, and as long as you're not being overtly offensive, threatening, or an obvious troll you should be good. Some debates get downright edgy, but the participants on both sides are still cordial in other threads. Jump right in and join some discussions. "Off Topic Chat" is a good place to wade in if you just want to shoot the breeze.
    Thanks!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    @RedneckHillbilly

Yep we can say phuk off retard Tuesday and enjoy each other's company Saturday at the range. No one holds grudges, we'll no one important. Lol
    Just like real life used to be.

The group gets together often. Make sure to join in.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom