Texas SOT

..Good and Bad On-Line Gun Sales sites..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    thanks to all who've offered valid suggestions - my buddy will appreciate all

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    OMG....butthurt alarm is sounding! Have I offended you?

True story, though. That's what Bloomberg said!

Flash

How DARE you post something that is not a direct, "valod" response to the OP's question?!?! Bad Roger!!!

Is there a store that has credit services

You too, Clarke! What ever were you thinking to have committed such a grievous offense?!?!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Gallery of guns is great for new guns. Just be sure you know the ffl receiving for you.

profound thinking about stuff

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    I forgot about Gallery of Guns. I have bought a few from them with no issues. Helps to shop around since each 'dealer' sets the price. Some are just above cost, others seem to be payin' for their OL's boob job with one sale.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    How DARE you post something that is not a direct, "valod" response to the OP's question?!?! Bad Roger!!!

You too, Clarke! What ever were you thinking to have committed such a grievous offense?!?!

I know.... I felt so bad i put extra in the poor box, feed two needy families, and pet a dog

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    thanks again for all the valid suggestions folks, they'll be passed along

and I'm sorry you had to wade thru the moronic posts of a couple of children - makes me think that some sort of mental evaluation to own firearms might not be a bad idea

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    and I'm sorry you had to wade thru the moronic posts of a couple of children - makes me think that some sort of mental evaluation to own firearms might not be a bad idea

The vast majority of the members here don't mind having a little humor and/or off-topic comments interspersed in the threads, and most of those who are bothered by it tend not to get such an itchy vagina over it.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    +1 for Gallery of guns, fast service, your choice of where to pick it up, usually no FFL transfer charges. Received purchase next day!
    +1 for Buds except credit card upcharge sucks. I sent a check to avoid it, and it took a long time to receive the purchase.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    The vast majority of the members here don't mind having a little humor and/or off-topic comments interspersed in the threads, and most of those who are bothered by it tend not to get such an itchy vagina over it.

Vagasil helps

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    your posts aren't "humor" to anyone but the 2 of you - they're the ramblings of uneducated trail trash buffoons - please crawl back under the dung heap from where you escaped

and sorry children, this is my last post reference these 2 morons

back on track.....sounds like most who've dealt with them think Bud's is a good one - thanks again fellows

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Only ordered "guns" things that need to go through a FFL from Classicfirearms, and Palmetto State. Both went smoothly. Ive done at least 5 separate orders with Palmetto. One had an issue with them sending the wrong part but it was taken care of quickly and easily. Shipping was always okay-ish and I usually received the order in less than 2 weeks.

One order through Primary Arms went great, as did a few orders with JGsales. Both of those were fast shipping and good all the way around.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Ive had 50/50 with buds and PSA.

Buds- Ordered a VZ58 and a pack of extra mags. Rifle shows up after a long wait because I paid by E-check to avoid CC charge but no extra mags. Call and they dont know and will call back. Next day the guy calls and says the warehouse will get them out to me asap. Week goes by and nothing then out of the blue get a call saying they founf the mags and will get them asap. A day later I get a tracking email. Should be here tomorrow. Why they didnt just pull a pack off the shelf, Ill never know.

PSA - Two orders. First was a lower build kit and can of 5.45 ammo. Long wait but got here. Second order was a complete lower kit and after 3 weeks wait, showed up but missing parts. Dealing with this one right now.

Last edited:

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    my buddy, located in Wa State and the one for whom I started this thread so as to find info, has ordered from Bud's - a Bersa Thunder stainless

specter77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    Top Gun Supply in Ohio is also a good source. I went to their website, found the pistol that I wanted and bought it with my CC. Got my FFL to send them their info the next day and the pistol was sent that same day. I have also heard a lot of good stories regarding Buds.

Top Bottom