• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I need one but don't know that many exist. I kinda feel like you can get 2 out of 3 but that's it. I can find good or cheap alike, however it feels like everything jumps from sub $100 to $300 to $600 real quick. For this application I'm in need of a fixed 2x as well as a 2-6 or 2-8x.

A few years ago I found a Simmons 2-6x that sits on a Blackhawk hunter. I'm delighted with that and would probably just buy another but I swore I paid about $120 for it and now I can only find them over 200. My plan is to mount one on a Ruger mk III hunter, I think a 2x will suit my needs but I'm ok with buying both the fixed 2x and a variable.

I'm really trying to avoid spending Leupold or Burris kinda money on a plinker. I'd appreciate knowing about any gems y'all may have found that fit the bill.
    Venture Surplus ad

Huntsman52

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    San Antonio
    look on Ebay for a Bushnell Elite 3200 handgun scope. Should be around $100 in good condition. Clear glass and great eye relief . had one in my 44 mag for years and handeled hot loads very well.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I need one but don't know that many exist. I kinda feel like you can get 2 out of 3 but that's it. I can find good or cheap alike, however it feels like everything jumps from sub $100 to $300 to $600 real quick. For this application I'm in need of a fixed 2x as well as a 2-6 or 2-8x.

A few years ago I found a Simmons 2-6x that sits on a Blackhawk hunter. I'm delighted with that and would probably just buy another but I swore I paid about $120 for it and now I can only find them over 200. My plan is to mount one on a Ruger mk III hunter, I think a 2x will suit my needs but I'm ok with buying both the fixed 2x and a variable.

I'm really trying to avoid spending Leupold or Burris kinda money on a plinker. I'd appreciate knowing about any gems y'all may have found that fit the bill.
    I have one of these on my Ruger competition.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I used to Rep Konus scopes. I put one of their 2-8x on a Kel-Tec PLR. Shot one deer and one hog (same day). I took it off and put it on a blue gun for demo and show and tell to dealers. Still have it as NIB. research the brand and PM me if interested.

Top Bottom