Good deal gun thread

rotor

Well-Known
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
MTA89, There are a lot of people with money and it doesn't matter what they pay. People who can pay $20k for a short ride in a private jet don't care about the cost. There is no shortage if you have the $$$. Check some of the home sales of the rich, $50 million not that unusual. If you tried your hardest you couldn't spend the big bucks these people have but it would be fun to try. Megamillions up to $970,000,000 drawing Friday.

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Look at these people on GB fighting over this hell of a deal
View attachment 241716
I just saw this stuff at Academy two days ago. I had no clue about this ammo, never heard of it before. Not sure of the price but seem to recall it was around $45 per box. They had eight or ten boxes of it. If I see it again, I am buying it and putting it up for sale on GB. Amazing that started as a penny auction. It is still $1520 as I type with 1 day and 13 hours remaining in the auction!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Amazing that started as a penny auction.

Those penny auctions have been amazing me for years. For some reason people seem to lose their minds over them. An item that will sell for say $500 on a penny auction won't even get so much as one bid when it's listed for $400. I'm sure there is a whole world of psychology behind the "penny auction" that I am not privy to, but it does amaze me all the same.

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Those penny auctions have been amazing me for years. For some reason people seem to lose their minds over them. An item that will sell for say $500 on a penny auction won't even get so much as one bid when it's listed for $400. I'm sure there is a whole world of psychology behind the "penny auction" that I am not privy to, but it does amaze me all the same.
My son listed at least a few boxes of Hornady Zombie Max ammo recently as penny auctions. He got high bids like $82 for a box of 20 rounds of 300 Blackout and $55 for 20 rounds of 40 S&W! That made me wish I had kept the Zombie Max ammo I had before I left NY. I had enough as to where I could have made a small fortune but sadly, I sold it before coming down south.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads