Good deal gun thread

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Magpul Industries Mag M3 308 Win 762NATO 20Rd Black -3 pack - $55.25 shipped

Magpul Windowed PMAG 25 DPMS LR 308/SR-25 Magazine - 25 Rounds- M3-Black - 3 pack - $61.25 shipped

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
Jan 13, 2017
Jarrell TX, United States
Something is definitely up. Last three days Federal has been dropping a lot of handgun ammo in the early morning. Same today. They increased their free shipping to $149 min from $120. Cashing in their chips? Are they sensing sleepy Joe restricting or taxing online sales soon?
Reality suggests that a lot of "orders" got cancelled when everyone announced the price increase. I also would hazard to say that the government contracts they are obligated to fill first are starting to be fulfilled. That would increase the supply greatly.

Remember a lot of the reason for the shortage (besides neckbeards scalping) is tons of orders by every gun dealer on earth when COVID + unrest hit. They may be backing off those orders since all the ammo suppliers said they were increasing prices even retroactively on old orders that weren't filled yet.

mad88minute

Oct 13, 2017
Houston
Magpul Industries Mag M3 308 Win 762NATO 20Rd Black -3 pack - $55.25 shipped

Magpul Windowed PMAG 25 DPMS LR 308/SR-25 Magazine - 25 Rounds- M3-Black - 3 pack - $61.25 shipped

Order the 3 pack of 308 pmags.

You are a magazine pimp. You are constantly posting good deals on mags. Got any leads on some good deals for AICS mags?

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Order the 3 pack of 308 pmags.

You are a magazine pimp. You are constantly posting good deals on mags. Got any leads on some good deals for AICS mags?

Honestly, mags are just about all that are left of good or even alright deals. Plus I like Schuyler Arms. He's a small operation and may take a little longer to ship on some things, but he's always been responsive and competitive.

I can't say I know much about AICS mags, but I can do some research and see what I come up with.

mad88minute

Oct 13, 2017
Houston
Honestly, mags are just about all that are left of good or even alright deals. Plus I like Schuyler Arms. He's a small operation and may take a little longer to ship on some things, but he's always been responsive and competitive.

I can't say I know much about AICS mags, but I can do some research and see what I come up with.
I'd appreciate it if you see any. They tend to be a bit more expensive than AR mags.

He didnt take long on those mags. I already have an email with a tracking #

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Spike's Tactical AR-15 Lower Parts Kit - Single Stage Trigger-$68 shipped

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads