• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Good luck, let us know how it works out for you. Bud's is telling me it is my fault, that if I wanted 600 rounds I should have ordered 2. I pointed out that is not what their listing said and that it would have doubled the price if I ordered 2, to which they said that is correct 600 rounds would be double the price. Obviously the listing said 600 rounds at .16 per round. They are claiming that the listing was correct and that I misunderstood it. I am going to see what this supposed Norton Guarantee that came with the purchase is about and failing that I will dispute with my credit card as so far they are not interested in refunding half my money and I have been told that all ammo sales are final, so no return.

That’s f’d up.
    Lynx Defense

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    AR-15 .223/5.56 7.5" PISTOL LENGTH 1:7 TWIST W/ 7" SUPER SLIM M-LOK HANDGUARD Kit-$100 shipped

http://www.combatarmory.com/ar-15-2...1-7-twist-w-7-super-slim-m-lok-handguard-kit/

My order took 2 weeks to arrive.

Not that that's horrible but it sat ready for shipment for a week.

Then it sat at UPS (or still at CA with a label) with no tracking number for three days.

I sent two emails asking for an update with no response at all but feel like it would still be sitting somewhere if I hadn't.

Just throwing that out there. I think a few other member's orders shipped out right away.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I got my lower parts kit in only a few days from them I just ordered them with the sales code.

Then it sat at UPS (or still at CA with a label) with no tracking number for three days.

I sent two emails asking for an update with no response at all but feel like it would still be sitting somewhere if I hadn't.

Just throwing that out there. I think a few other member's orders shipped out right away.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

That's sucks because the last time I ordered from them my stuff got here in a week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    That's sucks because the last time I ordered from them my stuff got here in a week.

I ordered Friday morning before Memorial Day weekend so I figured it may sit but got an email saying it was ready for shipment that afternoon. I sent an email the next Thursday as I hadn't heard anything yet.

Then Friday I got the UPS email but no tracking number and nothing else until the next Tuesday after I emailed again.

I think others ordered the day before me and theirs went right out.

Again, two weeks isn't bad but no response to the emails and it sitting for so long was disappointing.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    PSA lowers now just $30

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

8064bac216bbc7677608cb361061dee4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• 8064bac216bbc7677608cb361061dee4.jpg
      8064bac216bbc7677608cb361061dee4.jpg
      104.3 KB · Views: 554

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Dammit I missed the sale!

Oh well, maybe I can make it next time.

I probably could have made it, but I quickly put such folly out of my mind. That has the potential of digging a hole in my wallet I prefer not to have right now. :p

Goddammit...looks like I need to build a rifle around my new scope LOL

:roflfunny:

Top Bottom