• ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I dont need one either....

I had a very serious discussion with myself over not buying a couple of Aero blemished uppers the other day because they were so cheap. I stayed strong. The rest of the parts I have are so very lonely though.

If I could make up my mind on which build I wanted to do, I would have done it.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I had a very serious discussion with myself over not buying a couple of Aero blemished uppers the other day because they were so cheap. I stayed strong. The rest of the parts I have are so very lonely though.

If I could make up my mind on which build I wanted to do, I would have done it.
    I get those e-mails too. I keep talking about selling, but buy instead.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    No, we're good... I just put together an order and went through to payment with no tax added.

Really? I placed an order with them about a month ago and it had tax added. I held it and called the next day and they said they are now charging tax to TX so I cancelled. Pretty much scratched them off my list after that.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Really? I placed an order with them about a month ago and it had tax added. I held it and called the next day and they said they are now charging tax to TX so I cancelled. Pretty much scratched them off my list after that.

Interesting. I'll go with your actual experience on this then. When I set up the order it was tax free up until I was about to put in my CC info, so perhaps it is added after that. Thanks for the update.

mamboloco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2019
    DFW
    Faxon had some labor day deals on barrels,uppers, and ever since I got their email on Thursday, everything is "Sold Out". what kind of sale is that?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.