• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Out now, but I agree that was longer then usual. Would like to see that more often even for just some calibers.

Bass Pro is having problems filling orders from a couple months ago. Some people have had their orders cancelled. I'd be interested to see how fast these current orders ship out. Regardless, still tempting to take a chance. Good Luck.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Bass Pro is having problems filling orders from a couple months ago. Some people have had their orders cancelled. I'd be interested to see how fast these current orders ship out. Regardless, still tempting to take a chance. Good Luck.

For what it's worth, I've received all my orders from them (both BP and Cabela's) over the past month within a week or so of ordering and haven't had any cancelled. Also, I'm seeing a little less complaints about cancelled orders over on Reddit subs for this as well. I believe they were changing things over website wise a couple months back, though I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. But with that said, it's a good thing to keep in mind for sure.
    I didn't order any of the 45 this go round so I won't be able to report back on this one unfortunately.

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex

I've read the same thing and had my doubts when ordering, but have since received 3 orders of their Herter's 9mm all within a 7 day time frame.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Gt dist in Austin has couple cases of aluminum case blazer 9mm. Limit 2 50rd boxes. Also have some hst and gold dot if anyone Needs any. Did not see any price's

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    FYI, BassPro / Cabelas has gun cases on sale right now. the Cabelas, Plano and another one are on sale. Allen Cabelas is mostly out of them, but if you know what size you need you should be able to order online. I bought one yesterday and it was $40 off.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Academy Sports (at least in Texarkana) Aguila .380 AUTO, 95 grain, FMJ @ $15.99 perr box - no limit. Considering I have seen 380 ammo going for over $25 per box recemtly at a local gun store, and that none was to be had at the Conway, AR gun show this past weekend, I guess that is not too bad. The first responder discount they gave me subtracted $1.60 from the cost of each box resulting in final cost of $143.90 plus tax out the door.

I maybe would have taken every box, maybe another 10 or a few more tan that, of it had another guy not been standing there hemming & hawing over whether he should buy some of it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom