• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I hate reading all this. I have 10s of 1000s of rounds of the stuff that's in demand.

I'm definitely in a "I sure could use the money" vs. "Could I live with myself if I was that big a dick?" dilemma.

A fool and there money soon part

You may as well take it as some neckbeard.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I hate reading all this. I have 10s of 1000s of rounds of the stuff that's in demand.

I'm definitely in a "I sure could use the money" vs. "Could I live with myself if I was that big a dick?" dilemma.

Same boat. But I'm keeping it regardless. I've spent the better part of the last three years post election stocking up when prices were low, sometimes historically so, just because I knew this was coming always does. History and all that.

I do feel for the first timers who are just now getting into firearms/shooting.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area

Would have to start calling you CheaperThanEnglish

In reality, I'm sure you accumulated it over the years. You didn't go out and buy up all the stock and then reselling it at outrageous prices. If you need the money, sell some at a price a bit cheaper than current prices.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Most likely regular price pre-rona, so posted simply for availability.

Sig V-Crown JHP ammo-20 rounds p/bx

9mm Luger
    $15 + tax

.38 Special
    $18 + tax

.357 Sig-$17 + tax

Winchester Silvertip Handgun Ammo - 9mm Luger-$14 + tax

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Best deal in the whole world:

It's obvious that for that price the "gold" backstraps that are listed as included must be 24-karat. So in that case, it's a bargain. :roflfunny:

But on a serious note, who but someone who hasn't a clue about guns call those back straps "gold" and include a trigger guard as a selling point? I wouldn't trust this as not being stolen or just a straight out scam.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It's obvious that for that price the "gold" backstraps that are listed as included must be 24-karat. So in that case, it's a bargain. :roflfunny:

But on a serious note, who but someone who hasn't a clue about guns call those back straps "gold" and include a trigger guard as a selling point? I wouldn't trust this as not being stolen or just a straight out scam.
    He has a PPQ for $925 too. Total steal at that price

Top Bottom