• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    It almost seems too good to be true. I’ve seen scam websites that have advertised high quality stuff for pennies. Let us know if you ACTUALLY receive the ice chest lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep.
    Paid with PayPal.
    Initially looked like an American email address, after it was completed, it showed a Chinese name as the seller.
    Guns International

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    It almost seems too good to be true. I’ve seen scam websites that have advertised high quality stuff for pennies. Let us know if you ACTUALLY receive the ice chest lol

Too good to be true were the exact word in my head.

But hey! This is the good deals thread!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    My buddy showed me a website advertising every model of pulsar thermal scope made, for $99. Every single one...

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    We produce long term ice chests. For a few companies and our cost to just produce the ice chest no hinges locks handles ect is way over that.

its +-10 lbs of plastic powder at 1.35 a lb
    1 hour cook time in the oven 30 minutes cool down. 10 minutes to deflash and clean. 10-15 minutes to foam fill. 10 minutes to reprep the molds for the next part. Cost of the 2 part foam the foaming gun costs for consumables. Ozone generator to make the foam stick to the plastic. Labor rates insurance rates natural gas for the oven property taxes mortgage lol.

I hope you get a working ice chest. But adding in shipping costs from China good luck with that.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Academy Sports in Texarkana had Winchester 5.556 XM855 today, 500 round boxes @ $229.99 plus tax. Not a great price by old standards, in fact seemingly quite high priced but then ot all that bad either. That is considering the only two dealers shown on Ammoseek earlier today that had the same ammo @ $499.95 (Miwall Corporation) and @ $559.95 (Alamo Ammo) respectively. They both were shown on AmmoSeek to charge shipping, probably charge tax too. They had several cases of it on the shelves.

Top Bottom