• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Deals like this really tempt me into getting into 5.7. It really seems like a great choice for people who are recoil-sensitive or lack strength to cycle a service-pistol's slide. I just wish ammo prices would get their act together and, at least, get the price down to .38Spl and .45ACP levels....

Go look at how much the ammo is that will swear you off that deal of a gun.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Ordered another 9mm single stack Kahr S9 from this place for $218.03 plus shipping (no tax):

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Deals like this really tempt me into getting into 5.7. It really seems like a great choice for people who are recoil-sensitive or lack strength to cycle a service-pistol's slide. I just wish ammo prices would get their act together and, at least, get the price down to .38Spl and .45ACP levels....
    Currently seeing sub .50/rd. A hell of a lot better than where its been.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

Bob! SDS 1911 Duty 45 ACP 5" 8rd, Black - 10100502 $349.99​

Tisas Forged Ed Brown 1911 Carry(??) features ; match design finger relief; Novak front and rear sights, titanium firing pin; Bobtail spring house; 4140 hammer forged steel slide and frame. Includes case, two black magazines,

duty 45.jpg

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

1887 Lever Action Terminator® Shotgun 12 ga., 20" Barrel $484.55 levershotty.jpg

Made from an original in our collection, Cimarron's 1887 Lever Shotgun Terminator comes with either a 20, 22, or 28-inch round blued barrel, a blued receiver, in 12 gauge and capable of handling 2 3/4-inch shotshells. Who could forget Arnold's 1887 model in the Sci-Fi action thriller Terminator 2: Judgement Day?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Made from an original in our collection, Cimarron's..
    I'm not feeling good about Cimarron these days. I've had serious customer service problems with them so I'm not filled with confidence that anyone who orders one of these will actually get it.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I'm not feeling good about Cimarron these days. I've had serious customer service problems with them so I'm not filled with confidence that anyone who orders one of these will actually get it.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I generally prefer Taylors for repackaged Italian wares but have never had to return anything.

Shame about Cimarron- local Fredericksburg, Tx group, too.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Shame about Cimarron- local Fredericksburg, Tx group, too.
    I have no problem with the firearms. I don't even own one. But I ordered one a couple of years ago and they got in a new production run last November (I think). I called and they had cancelled my order. I talked to the guy who said he was in charge of sending them out. He gave me inventory counts and was very friendly. Took my FFL information and even contacted the FFL to get an updated copy of their license.

Nothing happens.

I call back and it's "I'm so swamped. We have # in stock and I'll get yours out to you." They took my AMEX info and were just supposed to charge me and ship it.

Nothing.

Call again in a couple of weeks. Same story except the number in stock has dropped. Same promise to ship.

Nothing.

Call again in a couple of weeks. Same story except the number in stock continues to drop.

Nothing.

Call again.

Nothing.

I give up.

Reactions: MTA

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Top Bottom