Good deal gun thread

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Main reason I built my ammo cabinet - all told, there's 20k+/- rounds on it right now. Friends try to convince me I've got enough to "sell them a few rounds", but it ain't happening, especially given the current threat level. I'd hate like hell to have Antifa show up an' me not be ready to show 'em a little love!
Is that just one caliber, or all total?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
I bought a 1000 rds of ammo from a lady whose dad had passed. I thought $400 for 1000 rounds of 223 PMC FMV was a little high. Looks pretty good right now.

She had another, and I should have bought it too.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Last buy was 1k of Lake City SS109 for 32.2₵pR delivered Dec 2019.
I was buying bulk almost regularly up until all this went to shit, though I have been picking up small amounts here and there when I'm out and about locally at places like Academy.

Last edited:

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
I was at Academy in early March and you see that the ammo was pretty well picked through. I didn’t necessarily need anything, but I got on Target Sports and ordered 1,000 rounds each of steel case .223 and 7.62X39, and 500 rounds each of .45acp and 10mm. Glad I did! Reloading has allowed me to shoot as much as I always have, but with the availability of small pistol primers, I’m about to slow down a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom