• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Seen this over on another site, thought it might be of interest to our service members here.

Wow, I just ordered 10 boxes of Fiocchi 9 mm 115 gr FMJ for $129.50 shipped free with no tax. Now do they actually have them we will see. You no longer need be retired military to shop on line at base exchange but you can not shop on base unless retired as I believe. Usually on line BX is no bargain but we will see, no tax, free shipping.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Im guessing the scalpers are not having as much success now as they were 3 months ago. People are starting to hold onto ammo and not buy more. Those of us with reserves stopped buying or stopped shooting or both. If Biden doesn't win next month we could see normal availability (not prices) by Dec. 1. If Biden wins there may be another run on ammo.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    The location at 183 and 35 had some aguila 7.62x51 and some other oddball calibers like 450 Bushmaster this morning as well as a plethora of 22 bird shot. Also some hunting ammo. First time I'd been in months.

I was driving by and thought why not? Nothing there I truly needed but maybe another member might.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    dont-ask-any-questions-just-get-in-the-car

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    May not be a good deal but if you need it - Target Sports has this 5.56, less expensive by a little more than $20 if you are a TSUSA Prime member.:
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fed...mj-400-rounds-ammo-can-xm193ml1-p-110557.aspx

At first, Target Sports USA did not jack p their prices on what remained in stock once the frenzy began; however, I guess due to cost from the manufacturers and the demand, they are quite away up now.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The location at 183 and 35 had some aguila 7.62x51 and some other oddball calibers like 450 Bushmaster this morning as well as a plethora of 22 bird shot. Also some hunting ammo. First time I'd been in months.

I was driving by and thought why not? Nothing there I truly needed but maybe another member might.

Georgetown University Academy is wiped out except for 6.5 creedmor, 7.62x51 and 5.45 (monarch only.)

They did have some powder and bullets. No primers of course.

I had to buy some chairs which is the only reason I went in. I took a look to see if anything was there, but of course it's not. I'm sure it was wiped out during the morning weekly delivery line waiters. No sweat off my back I'm just not shooting and sitting on my reserves.

Top Bottom