• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeep0516

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2020
    Texas
    Federal has some 9mm back in stock at $23/box. Limit 2 and shipping is around $12. (58 cpr isn’t great but these are the times) Probably won’t last long.

Hurley's Gold

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Federal ammo this morning..Free shipping $150+

9mm

357 Sig

327 Fed Mag

EDIT- Who knew Jeep0516 was a ninja!! :laughing:
    200.gif

Last edited:

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Federal ammo this morning..Free shipping $150+

9mm

357 Sig

327 Fed Mag

EDIT- Who knew Jeep0516 was a ninja!! :laughing:
    200.gif
    9mm oos

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Cheap, most likely imported, "OOPS" kit of sorts w/ a carbine buffer spring.
    It's Botach, but I have heard they are better then they use to be and I've also read of others actually receiving these kits. so YMMV

Battle Steel AR15/M4 Complete Mil-Spec Spring Kits-$10 + shipping ($6) and tax

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    MTA89, There are a lot of people with money and it doesn't matter what they pay. People who can pay $20k for a short ride in a private jet don't care about the cost. There is no shortage if you have the $$$. Check some of the home sales of the rich, $50 million not that unusual. If you tried your hardest you couldn't spend the big bucks these people have but it would be fun to try. Megamillions up to $970,000,000 drawing Friday.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Look at these people on GB fighting over this hell of a deal
    View attachment 241716
    I just saw this stuff at Academy two days ago. I had no clue about this ammo, never heard of it before. Not sure of the price but seem to recall it was around $45 per box. They had eight or ten boxes of it. If I see it again, I am buying it and putting it up for sale on GB. Amazing that started as a penny auction. It is still $1520 as I type with 1 day and 13 hours remaining in the auction!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Amazing that started as a penny auction.

Those penny auctions have been amazing me for years. For some reason people seem to lose their minds over them. An item that will sell for say $500 on a penny auction won't even get so much as one bid when it's listed for $400. I'm sure there is a whole world of psychology behind the "penny auction" that I am not privy to, but it does amaze me all the same.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Those penny auctions have been amazing me for years. For some reason people seem to lose their minds over them. An item that will sell for say $500 on a penny auction won't even get so much as one bid when it's listed for $400. I'm sure there is a whole world of psychology behind the "penny auction" that I am not privy to, but it does amaze me all the same.
    My son listed at least a few boxes of Hornady Zombie Max ammo recently as penny auctions. He got high bids like $82 for a box of 20 rounds of 300 Blackout and $55 for 20 rounds of 40 S&W! That made me wish I had kept the Zombie Max ammo I had before I left NY. I had enough as to where I could have made a small fortune but sadly, I sold it before coming down south.

Top Bottom