• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Lanbos and a few others do it that way for whatever reason. Anyone have insight into what could be why some do and others don't?
    Most times it's tied to the manufacturer's MAP (minimum advertised price). They cannot overtly advertise for less than MAP. Having a customer put it in the cart to reveal the price is a workaround. I know Sig is very proactive and actually have "slapped" down companies and will not let them sell their products over MAP related issues.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Most times it's tied to the manufacturer's MAP (minimum advertised price). They cannot overtly advertise for less than MAP. Having a customer put it in the cart to reveal the price is a workaround. I know Sig is very proactive and actually have "slapped" down companies and will not let them sell their products over MAP related issues.

Yes, I've seen it done for supposedly that reason, but in this instance, one really needed to pay attention to get the price.
    Had I not known it was offered at the $8 price, I wouldn't have looked twice for the "add to cart deal".

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Got Damn!!!! :facepalm:
    06l83d.png

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Berrys bullets has factory blem bullets available for you reloaders. They had most calibers available. Free shipping over $75 and no tax charged. I got 1,000 9mm 115 grain RN for $100.99 PLUS I looked and found a coupon code for 10% off and it worked. $90 for 1,000 shipped isn’t bad. Think the code was Matt10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom