• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    SARCO - Check out this site if y’all don’t know it. I bought a very nice Betsy Ross flag from these folks. Solid service and a great family owned business. Plus- they have semi- auto BAR’s in stock!!
    I lived in NEPA for about a year. Ive been to their store in person. Pretty cool gun store with lots of old gun parts in it with rifles on military racks that you can pick up and actually handle

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Sorry- I do not. You’ll like trading with them though.
    Have a number of these from them, bought 20 or 30 years ago.
    Screenshot_20210212-213033_Google.jpg

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Pro mags didnt work out. I tried to modify a 20 rounder and it looks like the magwell is just too loose for it. The mag catch doesnt seem to have much of a lip either.

Oh well it was worth a try. I think I will return the rest of the promags and buy two of these instead

I'm sorry to here that. I know that the PTR made C93's had an issue with the mag catch as well. I modded the Pro Mags to fit the gun, but another way would be to mod the mag catch as it seems that even if you fix the Pro Mags themselves, you may still have issues with factory mags and modding $70 mags is generally not something anyone wants to do.

There are also some who believe that Century used the 91 mag catch instead of the proper 33 catch. I did pick up a replacement for mine, but have yet to get to installing it, so I can't really say if that is a fix personally. Though they are cheap enough (the kind of cheap relative to the HK world of course ) to pickup and have if you feel you might want to go that route, however it seems they are in short supply.

My apologies if I am repeating what you already knew or tried. I wasn't sure and just wanted to cover it.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I'm sorry to here that. I know that the PTR made C93's had an issue with the mag catch as well. I modded the Pro Mags to fit the gun, but another way would be to mod the mag catch as it seems that even if you fix the Pro Mags themselves, you may still have issues with factory mags and modding $70 mags is generally not something anyone wants to do.

There are also some who believe that Century used the 91 mag catch instead of the proper 33 catch. I did pick up a replacement for mine, but have yet to get to installing it, so I can't really say if that is a fix personally. Though they are cheap enough (the kind of cheap relative to the HK world of course ) to pickup and have if you feel you might want to go that route, however it seems they are in short supply.

My apologies if I am repeating what you already knew or tried. I wasn't sure and just wanted to cover it.
    Yea I tried to find if someone posted comparison pictures for the century mag catch and a proper hk one. My two genuine hk mags are unmodded and fit in fine. I wish I could find a picture of the true mag catch installed to see how much lip it has. The one on this rifle barely protrudes past the body of the magwell

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    This has been on here before but WOW! I just received one and it is amazing.
    Crimson Trace 34mm tube 1-8x FFP scope $399.47
    That is really half of the cheapest price I could find. ($399.48 off)

Everything about it screams quality. Japanese ED glass. 34mm tube, just wow!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom