• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Magpul Industries Mag M3 308 Win 762NATO 20Rd Black -3 pack - $55.25 shipped

Magpul Windowed PMAG 25 DPMS LR 308/SR-25 Magazine - 25 Rounds- M3-Black - 3 pack - $61.25 shipped

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Something is definitely up. Last three days Federal has been dropping a lot of handgun ammo in the early morning. Same today. They increased their free shipping to $149 min from $120. Cashing in their chips? Are they sensing sleepy Joe restricting or taxing online sales soon?

Reality suggests that a lot of "orders" got cancelled when everyone announced the price increase. I also would hazard to say that the government contracts they are obligated to fill first are starting to be fulfilled. That would increase the supply greatly.

Remember a lot of the reason for the shortage (besides neckbeards scalping) is tons of orders by every gun dealer on earth when COVID + unrest hit. They may be backing off those orders since all the ammo suppliers said they were increasing prices even retroactively on old orders that weren't filled yet.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Magpul Industries Mag M3 308 Win 762NATO 20Rd Black -3 pack - $55.25 shipped

Magpul Windowed PMAG 25 DPMS LR 308/SR-25 Magazine - 25 Rounds- M3-Black - 3 pack - $61.25 shipped

Order the 3 pack of 308 pmags.

You are a magazine pimp. You are constantly posting good deals on mags. Got any leads on some good deals for AICS mags?

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Order the 3 pack of 308 pmags.

You are a magazine pimp. You are constantly posting good deals on mags. Got any leads on some good deals for AICS mags?

Honestly, mags are just about all that are left of good or even alright deals. Plus I like Schuyler Arms. He's a small operation and may take a little longer to ship on some things, but he's always been responsive and competitive.

I can't say I know much about AICS mags, but I can do some research and see what I come up with.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Honestly, mags are just about all that are left of good or even alright deals. Plus I like Schuyler Arms. He's a small operation and may take a little longer to ship on some things, but he's always been responsive and competitive.

I can't say I know much about AICS mags, but I can do some research and see what I come up with.
    I'd appreciate it if you see any. They tend to be a bit more expensive than AR mags.

He didnt take long on those mags. I already have an email with a tracking #

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Spike's Tactical AR-15 Lower Parts Kit - Single Stage Trigger-$68 shipped

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Primary Arms has 15 round Sig P365 mags on sale for $38. Usually about $50 each. I bought 2 and got free shipping. Not sure if there was a minimum for that or the product is just eligible for it. I also saw the black P365 grip module for like $25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    With the prices and availability of ammo in such high demand in short supply, all of you HK 91 or PTR 91 owners shouldn’t forget about the blue training ammo.

$189 for 1000 rounds and free shipping. If you don’t already have it you will need the training bolt (~$120) to cycle these in your gun.

Or get 1000 rounds and the bolt for $289 and free shipping.

Gives you a great opportunity to bring your toy out of the safe and shoot it for some fun.

I assume it would work in a bolt action rifle also.

There is a good review of this kit at the below link:

3rd post down

I am not affiliated with this company, or the referenced site.

thescoutranch

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    This just popped up to me. Shows in stock. Sportsman Guide

1618318156890.png

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Aero Precision AR-15 Standard Lower Parts Kit-$55 shipped (limit 2)

This is at the high end of it's price range, but figured I would include it in case someone was still interested..

Aero Precision AR-15 Lower Parts Kit Minus FCG / Grip / Trigger Guard-$25.50 before ship/tax (limit 1)

Top Bottom