• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I decided to gamble on the WM Federal automatch. Sure enough they had quite a few boxes at the 21 dollar price. A limit of 1 though. I burned through 2 bricks this past weekend. Worth it, but afterwards I had a little remorse about shooting up that much. I had it to spare, but I don't have am unlimited supply. I'll stop in every other day and pick one up until they run out. The equivalent Winchester which is only 300 rounds is $40 a box! Minimags are cheaper. I've always preferred Federal for bulk box 22.

MTA89

CEO of 308
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Texoma
    I decided to gamble on the WM Federal automatch. Sure enough they had quite a few boxes at the 21 dollar price. A limit of 1 though. I burned through 2 bricks this past weekend. Worth it, but afterwards I had a little remorse about shooting up that much. I had it to spare, but I don't have am unlimited supply. I'll stop in every other day and pick one up until they run out. The equivalent Winchester which is only 300 rounds is $40 a box! Minimags are cheaper. I've always preferred Federal for bulk box 22.
    Automatch has always been good to me. $21 aint as cheap as 2018 but I will take it

no2gates

Still exothermic
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Just got a heads up from Brownells as they have Aguila .22lr 40 grain box of 50 for 5.24 a box
    That's pretty pricey for .22lr
    I think the most I've ever spent per round on .22lr is around 7 cents a round. I've been paying 6.7 cent per round for Federal Automatch at Walmart the past year or so.

Top Bottom