• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Your best bet, honestly, is to hit up Youtube and watch some disassembly videos. Unless you are mechanically disinclined, working on any part of the Glock shouldn't be beyond your capabilities. One of the great things about owning a Glock is all the money you can save by being your own gunsmith.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Your best bet, honestly, is to hit up Youtube and watch some disassembly videos. Unless you are mechanically disinclined, working on any part of the Glock shouldn't be beyond your capabilities. One of the great things about owning a Glock is all the money you can save by being your own gunsmith.
    What he said.

texagun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    North Texas
    Go to any of the DFW guns shows and you will find several Glock mechanics hard at work at reasonable prices. T.R. Graham is one of the best and is HIGHLY recommended.

TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    I'm want to have some enhancements done on my Glock 19, can anyone recommend someone in the Keller Texas 76244 area? Thanks in advance.

I'm with the DIY guys. Glocks aren't terribly difficult to work on depending on what it is your exactly trying to do. You can put in TLC that some gunsmiths may or may not. Plus you get the smug feeling that you're better than the rest of those who own glocks and have trouble field stripping it:shades:

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    To answer your question though, Doc's in Carrollton is highly thought of. Also ShotSmart range has a gunsmith, although I've had no experience with them. I like their range though. A little further away is the Winchester Range in Fort Worth off of 820 and Lancaster. Full time GS there.

As others have mentioned, Glocks are pretty easy to work on, so even if you don't want to do the work yourself, just about any gunsmith can handle Glock work.

SE7EN26

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Granbury
    Go to any of the DFW guns shows and you will find several Glock mechanics hard at work at reasonable prices. T.R. Graham is one of the best and is HIGHLY recommended.
    He works out of Benbrook and was at the Weatherford Gun show two weeks or so ago. Real stand up guy. Got to pick his brain for nearly an hour while he was working on customer guns. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Top Bottom