• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Tomorrow is the day (or at least by Saturday) where spineless Chief decides on Leo's incident.

Prepare yourselves for riots in the Austin area by all the supporters of the VIOLENT DRUG DEALING CONVICTED FELON GANG BANGERS that was shot and killed.

I guess these people mentioned in the article only want cops on the force that let criminals be criminals and not try to stop them.

"Sir Smith"'s mother is quoted as saying "We do not need corrupt officers in this police department."

I tend to think that we need less VDDCVGB on the street, but if cops are afraid for their jobs then I am afraid justice will lose. I guess it doesn't really matter if the cops take them off the streets the courts and "ambulance chasers" put them back to sell more drugs, rob people, assault others, etc... OH WAIT, that is EXACTLY HOW THIS PIECE OF CRAP Sanders was BACK ON THE STREET when he got dead by the cop.

If Leo gets off prepare to hear how upset Nelson Linder is about this whole thing, but hmmmm I didn't hear word one out of his mouth about the guy that stabbed someone EIGHT times last night in East Austin, I can only hope that there was a cop there that saw it and was afraid to help because he didn't want the hassle of trying to do the right thing or keep his job.

[url]http://weareaustin.com/content/news/story/?cid=35762[/URL]
    Target Sports

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Criminal's mommies and families and LEO haters rise up with the cockleburrs, grassburrs, bull nettle, fire ants and so called killer bees.....Damn good shoot, Austin Police Officer !!! Sorry your Police Agency is in such a ultra lib as Austin.....

You have to work where the pay is of course, if you survive this, try the DPS for a better job and boss....

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    The Crooked cop argument is from one of the IA officers investigating the incident. Not from the officer that fired the shots. I think this was a clean shoot. Not a "Damn good shoot" because someones life is effected for the worse every time the trigger is pulled. But the family of NS needs to STFU. there child that was such an angel is dead because he was going to shoot a cop. The cop shot him first and then his buddy got shot he started running at the officer. I don't think he should have shot the second guy but that is what he gets for not stopping when he is told. If officer Quintana is fired I will loose all the respect I have for chief Art.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Not a "Damn good shoot" because someones life is effected for the worse every time the trigger is pulled. But the family of NS needs to STFU.

I agree they need to shut up, but I feel it was a good shoot too...

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one...

Who knows how many people are now safe from future events that were highly likely to come had NS not been stopped when he was. Ya gotta figure anyone that skips out on court appearances for felonies and loses someone's bail money that he wasn't likely to care about others...

He did assault and rob someone in the week before he was permanently taken out of his life of crime.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    This is very true I was simply pointing out that it was a "clean shoot" meaning he was justified in his actions. I think a 15 day suspension with out pay is a just punishment for violating a agency policy. And I still think that families "good kid" is a shit head that should have been taken off the street before something like this happens. And as I said when this first happened that the family is seeing dollar signs in trade for their son. I think that this family should be ashamed that they are taking this route and trying to gain financially from the death of their loved one. If it had been a car wreck caused by a problem that someone knew about but didn't want to bring up that would be a different story. But we are talking about a turd that was already facing charges for felonies.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I think the 15 day suspension is fair too... now we get to listen to the ambulance chasers and the dead violent convicted felon's family bitch about how it is unfair...

viking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Cedar Park
    I use to be a County Mounty in ND. People always ask me why I don't do it here etc. And such and such department is hiring. The crap an officer has to go through on a daily basis is more then I want to deal with. The public, the lawyers, the judges, the media, the administration (bean counters that are afraid of their shadow), azz kissin fellow officers, flip floppen shedules, pizzed off wifes and kids, oh yeah being a stat keeper for the insurance companies. But then again you get a chance once and a while to help someone that says "thanks". and the job is worth doing for a while.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I used to think working on APD's force would be fun ... but the more this stuff happens the more I realize that you couldn't pay me enough to put up with that crap.

I really don't see how cops these days put up with it.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Cops should be limited to 40 hours a week, no OT, no side jobs. Keep em fresh and their perspective clear.

But we won't be safe ... Too bad, wake the heck up, get a CHL, and take more responsibility for your survival.

Libertarian_Longhorn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    I used to think working on APD's force would be fun ... but the more this stuff happens the more I realize that you couldn't pay me enough to put up with that crap.

I couldn't agree more. They put up with more than I ever could.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Cops should be limited to 40 hours a week, no OT, no side jobs. Keep em fresh and their perspective clear.

But we won't be safe ... Too bad, wake the heck up, get a CHL, and take more responsibility for your survival.
    +1

Top Bottom