• ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Sen. Edward Kennedy 1932-2009

This guy has been an example of the things that are wrong with this country and it's no surprise since he has taken part in every piece of legislation that is helping run this country into the ground. Unfortunately, the dimwits in Massachusetts will probably vote in someone comparable or even worse.

Remembering Ted Kennedy - FOXNews.com
    DK Firearms

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Yes, I'm afraid the next few days we will be subjected to another Michael Jacko type coronation of old Ted. Too soon forgotten all the crapola he was involved in, his cheating scandals in college, his serving in the Army in the early 50's but somehow never going to Korea (Gee, like Bush?), his legislation against the VN War, his boozing and womanizing, and just all the totally liberal causes he pushed.

I'll hoist a beer later today for old Ted. Not to celebrate his life, but his death.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Yes, I'm afraid the next few days we will be subjected to another Michael Jacko type coronation of old Ted. Too soon forgotten all the crapola he was involved in, his cheating scandals in college, his serving in the Army in the early 50's but somehow never going to Korea (Gee, like Bush?), his legislation against the VN War, his boozing and womanizing, and just all the totally liberal causes he pushed.

I'll hoist a beer later today for old Ted. Not to celebrate his life, but his death.

Hell I'll hoist a beer and a shot maybe two or three.
    Good riddance Ted!!!!
    One thing to consider is the libs cannot replace him with some one that wielded as much power and influence as he had.
    I wounder now that he is dead how many skeletons will come crawling out of the closet to tell their tale of how Ted screw them and others over????

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    It will be interesting today to learn if the governor appointed a democrat
    to the office as they are suppose to hold a special election in that state,
    per Kennedy's direction in 2004. The talking heads will grab this and run.

Watch for a big push to name health care bill after Kennedy and the GOP
    will climb on board.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    It will be interesting today to learn if the governor appointed a democrat
    to the office as they are suppose to hold a special election in that state,
    per Kennedy's direction in 2004. The talking heads will grab this and run.

Watch for a big push to name health care bill after Kennedy and the GOP
    will climb on board.

I'm under the impression that the law was not changed, although Kennedy lobbied for it. Unless the dems now have some stroke in getting it changed, the gov should appoint. If so, I hope he doesn't cave and appoint a dem just to avoid the fight.

And let me say this about ol' Teddy's passing. While I think he was murderer, generally a POS human with a far left self serving agenda, and our legislature will be better off without him, there are people truly grieving for him, and they have my sympathy. As much as I disliked the man, I'm trying very hard not to come off like the ass hats that rejoiced in the passing of Tony Snow, which really upset me.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'm trying very hard not to come off like the ass hats that rejoiced in the passing of Tony Snow, which really upset me.

That was my first thought, why feed the Leftwing Loons. Then I thought, why mask my thoughts. Kennedy was a vile and wicked man. I would gladly go to Hell to watch people like him burn for an eternity, just to make sure they didn't escape.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    One thing to consider is the libs cannot replace him with some one that wielded as much power and influence as he had.

That is one bright spot for sure. . . now we just have to get through the next few weeks of media blitz and hope the White House and thier trolls do not use the smoke screen to pull off more under-the-table crap?????

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Worst case, the man got away with murder. Best case, he was a chickens**t coward who ran away and left a woman to die. Not much left to say after that.

I'll celebrate tonight by having a Chappaquiddick....a shot of scotch in murky water.

Castrolr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    The law was changed there, so that the gov cannot appoint someone to take his place. This was done while a REP gov was in office

spence76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    El Paso
    The Massachusetts Gov was talking today on how he would sign a bill changing the law that requires a special election within 5 months. I find it hilarious that when a Rep was gov and Kerry was the senator running for president they changed it to require an election. Now with Teddy on his death bed he asks the Dem gov to change it back so a Dem can take his seat. Why did they have to kill the 2 good Kennedy brother back in the 60's. I mean come on today JFK's policies would have had him thrown out of the Democratic party and Bobby essentially instituted the PATRIOT act with out telling anyone. I feel bad for his family, but Good riddance Ted, wish you would have shipped sooner.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hey guys didnt you hear the president? he was the BEST SENATOR EVER!!
    geez. he should know better than any of you guys!

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I thought sure he would be killed by a jealous husband.

He could have had a drunk driving accident but I'm sure the last 20 years he has had a personal driver.

Top Bottom