• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    And let me say this about ol' Teddy's passing. While I think he was murderer, generally a POS human with a far left self serving agenda, and our legislature will be better off without him, there are people truly grieving for him, and they have my sympathy. As much as I disliked the man, I'm trying very hard not to come off like the ass hats that rejoiced in the passing of Tony Snow, which really upset me.

This is my sentiment as well.

His politics and left serving agenda really rashed me these last few years (when I began to come into my own positions and could truly appreciate them). Don't get me started about his Bork spewage. However, there is part of me that acknowledges being somewhat mystified by the family history/tragedy in the US. I just turned 30 and I can easily remember US history classes over the years and probably the most significant event I learned about was the JFK assassination. I only knew the Kennedy's through the history book's eyes. And Ted since 2000 through cable news.

I discovered I didn't like Ted. Now I wonder if I saw the rest of history before me if I would have the same fantasy idea of who they were. I still empathize with losing someone you care about and watching a grandparent deteriorate. Thinking about the things Ted and his party gets away with, I won't miss that one bit.

Now of you ask my husband, he's a bit more to the right of where I sit. I think there are other motivations there but that's what he feels like and this is what I feel like.
    Target Sports

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Andrew Breitbart, a Washington Times columnist who oversees Breitbart.com and BigHollywood.com, tapped into the anti-Kennedy vein in the hours after the senator’s death was announced, posting a series of Twitter messages in which he called Kennedy a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

"I'm more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified,” Breitbart wrote. “Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it."

[url]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0809/26475.html[/URL]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I'm amazed how Ted sat in judgement of others on Senate panels, the epitome of hypocrisy. While I'm trying hard not to revel in his passing, I think I'm going to lose it if I hear "Lion of the Senate" one more time.

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    47 years in public service. I think he deserves a little more respect.
    I don't like his politics either, but he doesn't deserve this total disregard for his service to his country. Lord knows he had enough money to do other things.

If we had more people that would commit the time and effort TK did, instead of sitting around bitchin' about it on forums like this, maybe this country would still be a better place.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    My heroes are honest men, who have morals, values, standards,I grew up with many that served in WW2 and I served with many in Vietnam.
    People who get up each day work hard, love their families and country these are my heroes,not movie stars and politicians.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    My heroes are honest men, who have morals, values, standards,I grew up with many that served in WW2 and I served with many in Vietnam.
    People who get up each day work hard, love their families and country these are my heroes,not movie stars and politicians.
    Well said....

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

You can't tell people that idolize left wing lunatics anything. They think decency comes from their hand ... not their lives, actions, family life, or sacrifice.

Talking til you're blue in the face about how you've served your country, your family, your church, your community, paid your taxes, and so on will never make sense to them. Since "they" didn't do it, it must not be real.

Spending your life grabbing power is not serving your country, church, or family. Be it a politician, car dealer, or hot dog vendor.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Ted Kennedy

I have always been told that if you have nothing good to say about a person, say nothing at all.

"NOTHING AT ALL" liberal swine !!!!! , & when you get down there, tell Saddam, Hitler, and Stalin to hand you a shovel...........

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    oldguy, I think you have turned up a great signature line for yourself!
    And if for some reason I have not said this before I can't wait for little teddy to get the pineapple treatment that Hitler got in the movie "Little Nicky". Good buy teddy.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom