Good wallet for money and coins?

lightflyer1

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
May 2, 2015
I do, but that doesn't mean you will have a chance to defend yourself. I would rather lose the wallet with minimal in it and everything easily cancelled, than have to deal with shooting someone, unless they force my hand.When I taught my daughters I told them the last thing you want to have to do is shoot anyone unless you really have to, to save a life. A wallet and ID/CC isn't it. I usually carry no cash and the CC is covered. I am not John Wayne even though I imagine I am at times.

Last edited:

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
I do, but that doesn't mean you will have a chance to defend yourself. I would rather lose the wallet with minimal in it and everything easily cancelled, than have to deal with shooting someone, unless they force my hand.When I taught my daughters I told them the last thing you want to have to do is shoot anyone unless you really have to to save a life. A wallet and ID/CC isn't it. I usually carry no cash and the CC is covered. I am not John Wayne even though I imagine I am at times.
I can agree with this to a certain extent. It depends upon what methods they would use to relieve me of those items. Simply a pick-pocket or grabber running off with them? Nope, not worth shooting someone.

Using a gun or a knife? All bets are off, and I'll do what is needed for the benefit of all.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
May 2, 2015
I can agree with this to a certain extent. It depends upon what methods they would use to relieve me of those items. Simply a pick-pocket or grabber running off with them? Nope, not worth shooting someone.

Using a gun or a knife? All bets are off, and I'll do what is needed for the benefit of all.
Assuming you even get the chance. They already have the drop on you if they are robbing you. Like I said, if a life is in danger then okay.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As far as change goes I dump it first chance I get! If I buy something in a bag it goes in the bag. If it goes in my pocket when I get to my truck it goes into the counsel. When I get home it goes into a jar.

Most times it’s part of part of a tip. Change also ends up a lot of times in the washing machine. Change just wears out pockets or needs to avoid your pocket pistol!

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom