• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    How about supporting businesses that have good service or great deals rather than segregating your shopping based on the race of the person who owns the business?

Capture.JPG
    Gun Zone Deals

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I really don’t understand the Left’s obsession with race and then projecting that race-centric thinking and accusing the Right of being racist.

I don't understand it either, then I realized that I was trying to understand something that is insane and illogical so that makes it impossible for me to ever understand or accept.

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    The only way the left can dominate and win in free and fair elections, is to divide the voting public into ever smaller and smaller groups, and then promote fear and distrust of everybody that's not in your group. The left does not have a platform that will win anything, they are destroying America in order to gain power, that is the only thing, (money) that leftist's care about. There is no truth, no right, no wrong, nothing that will stop them because the believe, absolutely, that the end justifies the means, and they want POWER!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The only way the left can dominate and win in free and fair elections, is to divide the voting public into ever smaller and smaller groups, and then promote fear and distrust of everybody that's not in your group. The left does not have a platform that will win anything, they are destroying America in order to gain power, that is the only thing, (money) that leftist's care about. There is no truth, no right, no wrong, nothing that will stop them because the believe, absolutely, that the end justifies the means, and they want POWER!
    That's called marxism.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Why are y’all supporting Google at all? Find a different search engine, DDG or something like that. I left Google about a year ago, maybe a little longer, and haven’t looked back.
    ^^^^ THAT
    Why support a leftist liberal organization and allow them to spy on us anyway?
    I too roll with DDG and FF.
    Google racist leftists can KMA.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I use the DDG browser, and use it for my more complex searches, but I find the convenience of asking Google for answers to simple things (calculations and conversions, definitions, dates, spellings, pronunciations, etc) hard to quit. Would be nice if I could say "Hey, Duck..." and get the same kinds of answers, but then, Google owns Android...

There really is only one good option for operating systems, but Linux phones are rare, outside of Android, BOMK.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    DDG does the same shit as google. Owned by google now I think.
    I looked and didn’t see anything about it. Could this be mistaken with the article below? In 2018 Google did transfer an obscure domain duck.com to DDG. Aside from that, there are no other interactions that I could find. DDG is a competitor of Google and still owned by the original creator Gabrielle Weinberg.

In 2019, Google did add DDG as an optional search engine to Chrome along with Qwant for the French market only. This was due to the negative publicity it received from their tracking operations and questions regarding user privacy. Here‘s a pretty good article about it.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I couldnt find where I read Google owned either.

But I did remember this...

From a story on several places, probably the same source

"It turns out that all of big tech's major search engines are banning Kyle Rittenhouse shirts on their shopping marketplaces, including Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, and Bing"

So they, DDG, dont associate and record search results with your IP address themselves, then sell that info, and there is some encryption going to them but your Internet Provider still knows what your online activities are so you are still being tracked and mined.

Just sayin it isnt the bastion of freedom people think. But it's TRUE they arent giving data to Google by way of the search engine but that data is probably still being sold.

Reactions: BBL
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom