• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert Goes Off on John McCain: He’s ‘Supported al-Qaeda’ Video GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert Goes Off on John McCain: He’s ‘Supported al-Qaeda’by Josh Feldman | 11:36 pm, October 11th, 2013VIDE The Republican party is currently in the middle of a civil war of sorts, between moderate Republicans leery of tactics like defunding Obamacare and tea party conservatives sticking to their guns, crystallized by Louie Gohmert saying at the Values Voters Summit that John McCain “supported al-Qaeda.”Gohmert took a swipe at his Senate colleague, who has been highly critical of Republicans pushing for Obamacare defunding, even suggesting2 they should be held “accountable” for lying to the GOP. That didn’t sit too well with Gohmert.“Some senator from Arizona, a guy that liked Qaddafi before he wanted to bomb him, a guy that liked Mubarak before he wanted him out, a guy that’s been to Syria and supported al-Qaeda and rebels, but he was saying today the shutdown is a fool’s errand.”Watch the video below, via MSNBC:Video at the Page Link: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/gop-rep-l...rted-al-qaeda/
    Lynx Defense

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    While I'm not a tea party member I do believe they represent most true conservatives, liberal republicans(RINO"S) Democrats and the press including Fox News are attacking and blaming conservatives and Tea Party congress people for everything happening today while in fact most of the blame goes to the president and Harry Reid. Never believe the media is on our side that includes Fox.

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Has Louie announced? I'm curious, because I live in his district, and I'm tormenting the wife with the idea that I may run for office......

Top Bottom