• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reverendbiker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    I've never been much of a 1911 fan, but my best friend has a Kimber CDP that sure felt good in my hand and I couldn't resist. Went Kimber shopping this week and finally settled in on a Stainless Pro Raptor II from the Custom Shop. I've got it field stripped, cleaned up, lubed, and ready to take to the ranch. Add this to my black rifle disease and I've got more bad habits than any preacher needs...
    Kimber.jpg
    Target Sports

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Man she's pretty! Recently bought a new Kimber Ultra CDP and just absolutely love it!! The SS Pro Raptor is definitely next on my list.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I'm afraid we a severe drug resistant, systemic strain. Might have to put you on vanc.

If that doesn't work, daptomycin.

Sorry, an inside joke and i couldn't resist. Daptomycin has severe wallet toxicity. One of the most expensive antibiotic drugs on the market. They cost the hospitals several hundred dollars/day.

Vash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    I'm afraid we a severe drug resistant, systemic strain. Might have to put you on vanc.

If that doesn't work, daptomycin.

Sorry, an inside joke and i couldn't resist. Daptomycin has severe wallet toxicity. One of the most expensive antibiotic drugs on the market. They cost the hospitals several hundred dollars/day.

How about we give him some rifampin, but neglect to mention the side effects?

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    i have a few expensive ones,my next one is going to be a rogue warrior i like those a lot. but to be honest my 180 dollar uzi ballistic tritium lume is better than my luminox colormarks tritium,i got it for 200 and it sells everywhere else for 300. i've also got a special forces S&W watch that cost 40 bucks thats a pretty damn good watch. has held up through a lot and even firing full auto stuff. not too shabby.....lumtec is great,nice pic man

Top Bottom