• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    well I got a new to me a british 303 enfield. sweet gun and a great price. bore is in great shappe the wood is good and I got a 100 rounds of high dollar ammo for free. not bad for 125 out the door
    Hurley's Gold

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    TTIWWOP
    gunney.jpg

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    jim t, I use photobucket to host them. all you do is upload to their site and then copy the IMG code and paste it into your post here. no extra buttons to push or anything. There are others out there too that may be better. Thats usually the easiest way to go.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    I have always wanted one of those old Enfields, I did end up getting an RFI in 7.62X51mm a couple months ago - ended up machining a golf ball launcher attachment for that one to use up all my NATO blanks......

On a side note, the Great Dane I adopted from the rescue group is named after the town you live in. The lady that runs the foster home picks names of Tx towns and my Dane's name is Hawley.

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    hey glad to hear that your dog is named hawley, not bad. now about the pictures I have photobucket and did copy the IMG and post it here, it didnt show up. what the heck. have tried it before and it does the same thing, just the little box. but then I am about as computor illeterate as they come. I didnt have a computor untilI was 54. and had never been on line before that.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Nice! The precision and machined feel to the action on the Enfields is world class. It certainly is a poster child for well greased actions though.

Top Bottom