• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Sorry for the late replies and my apologies Trey I could have swore I replied to your pm. Been swamped lately with work, school, and life in general (good news is I'm maintaining a 4.0 GPA).

That being said I will not be making the Hicksville meet up, as I've stated before they do have enough boots to sustain but if anyone would like to donate they'll gladly take them. I'm not sure if anyone from my area will be there or not but if so that's a great way to get them here. If you want faster contact I can pm you my phone number so you can text/call me.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Sorry for the late replies and my apologies Trey I could have swore I replied to your pm. Been swamped lately with work, school, and life in general (good news is I'm maintaining a 4.0 GPA).

That being said I will not be making the Hicksville meet up, as I've stated before they do have enough boots to sustain but if anyone would like to donate they'll gladly take them. I'm not sure if anyone from my area will be there or not but if so that's a great way to get them here. If you want faster contact I can pm you my phone number so you can text/call me.
    Hey darkie if he brings them i will hold them till i come your way

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Trying to find someone in his area that can get the boots I have to him.

If nothing else, get a shipping estimate.
    USPS flat rate. I'll hand you the cash to cover it and your trouble. At Hicksville tomorrow.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I'm guessing due to the age of the thread and the intended purpose, the need has been met by now. I just ran across this and thought, "the perfect gifting" for my circa (late) Viet Nam era boots. Not sure why I kept them... they just kept following me from house move to house move through the years. But alas...it's a pretty old thread.

Top Bottom