• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Had an extra AR grip and M1 carbine stock laying around and decided to put them to some use today. I painted the stock black, screwed and epoxyed the grip to the stock, added a tac-light and touched it up useing a bungee cord to hold an extra mag to the stock. How's this for a tacticool M1 carbine? :D Here's proof you shouldn't drink and play with firearms. :eek:

Hurley's Gold

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Please tell me that you are kidding.:D It looks like there is a pretty long reach for the trigger finger. Maybe break it loose and move it forward a bit so that you're pulling the trigger instead of pushing it to the side?:confused:
    Next thing you know the mall ninjas will be sporting these and talking about the 300m offhand shot they made to stop the guy from loitering around outside of Victoria's Secret.

I think your last sentence summed up pretty well.

Joat

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Well sorry to burst yalls bubble but it didn't stay that way. I put her back to normal today and apolgized to her for doing that....hope she forgives me. :o

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    Needed more Duct tape. ;)

Glad to read that you put her back! Geez! Don't even kid ablout doing that! If you get that bored with it, sell it to me.:)

Top Bottom