• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Got discharged from the hospital Thurs morning. Was there for 2 weeks for my cancer related issues having tests ran on me. One day I had an MRI done on me and told them I needed some hard painkiller because of the backpain caused by my scoliosis and the cancerous tumor near my spine. So the Dr gave me morphine prior to the MRI scan and did it. The 2 girls running the MRI machine said I had fell asleep for about 30 mins through the scan LOL. Had 2 biopsies on my tumor and my L1 lumbar. The mass came back as stage 3 seminoma and the L1 was clean. Got 2 dates at the cancer clinic in scott n white for initial consult and treatment date

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Cancer is no fun. Been there. I was in such pain the day I was diagnosed that they gave me morphine and it did nothing. Then they gave me dilaudid, and I was pretty stoned for a few hours.

Good luck with your treatment. Hope it goes smoothly and leads you to recovery.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Cancer is no fun. Been there. I was in such pain the day I was diagnosed that they gave me morphine and it did nothing. Then they gave me dilaudid, and I was pretty stoned for a few hours.

Good luck with your treatment. Hope it goes smoothly and leads you to recovery.
    I got Mobic and both morphine ER and IR

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Interesting that you have seminoma in your spine. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2012 that was a pure seminoma. Good luck with your treatment. Cancer can be survived.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    had a spill getting out of bed. fortunately i wasnt injured. I was kneeling/sitting against the side of the bed putting socks on and when I was getting up off my knees my equilibrium was suddenly way off and i was losing my balance really quick and fell towards my gaming desktop pc and bent the wifi adapter lol. but Im ok.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    had a spill getting out of bed. fortunately i wasnt injured. I was kneeling/sitting against the side of the bed putting socks on and when I was getting up off my knees my equilibrium was suddenly way off and i was losing my balance really quick and fell towards my gaming desktop pc and bent the wifi adapter lol. but Im ok.
    Be careful....hospital may not honor the warranty on that.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom