• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Hard to believe any school system would employ a nut like this woke teacher/moron:

Target Sports

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I don't really care when teachers call math, English, time etc racist. Anyone with any common sense will know better. Even if a teacher doesn't require a student to follow basic societal norms, the parents should step in and explain reality to their children. In my house, my expectations are much greater than their teachers. I think part of this is the no child left behind bs. It forces teachers to teach to the lowest class members. This is why we have a large class of ignorant people who can't manage life in general. They eventually give up and vote for more government in hopes uncle Sam will take care of them. It's almost as if the dems and elites planned it this way.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Lazy teacher who does not want to put out the effort.

Glad I don't have kids in school today.

Reactions: gll

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    The school board in Okland CA. declared "their" slang as a legitimate language in 1996. Would you expect anything less?

San Francico Chronical 1996
    The Oakland School Board in Oakland, California passed a resolution regarding a linguistic variety known as “ebonics.” Ebonics — a portmanteau combining the words ebony and phonics — is a dialect which linguists refer to as African American Vernacular English (AAVE). AAVE is a dialect associated with African-American speakers of English. This is not to say, of course, that all African-Americans use AAVE or that all users of AAVE are African-American, but it is a robust dialect among African-Americans in the US. The Oakland School Board declared Ebonics a language.

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    The school board in Okland CA. declared "their" slang as a legitimate language in 1996. Would you expect anything less?

San Francico Chronical 1996
    The Oakland School Board in Oakland, California passed a resolution regarding a linguistic variety known as “ebonics.” Ebonics — a portmanteau combining the words ebony and phonics — is a dialect which linguists refer to as African American Vernacular English (AAVE). AAVE is a dialect associated with African-American speakers of English. This is not to say, of course, that all African-Americans use AAVE or that all users of AAVE are African-American, but it is a robust dialect among African-Americans in the US. The Oakland School Board declared Ebonics a language.
    But if you use ebonics to speak to someone else who uses it, you are racist.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    This is the reason the wife and I went without many things while my daughter went to a private church run school.
    On the rare occasion a teacher did something stupid, what the parents said carried more weight and the issues got corrected.

Top Bottom