Fannin
    IMG_1262.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    Texas SOT

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your going to like that. I have the same one in yellow. Mine is a 2015. Really like the ride and seat. It rides very planted and stable. I've only had one issue with mine. The reduction gear cover broke on it... wasn't a too awfully hard fix. I added a single gun rack on the back where I keep my .22 and I really like the storage compartment. Handle bar has room for my cupholder also. Not sure if they upgraded the lights... But if your going to do a lot of night riding i'd slap a small light bar on it. The high beams are way to high on mine. Low beams are good but really close up. We've have ridden the fire out of ours and the tires are still in good shape.

Reactions: MTA

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Sweet! I bet that is a blast on the trails and off them. I'm going to get my new (to me) 4 wheeler today too. It's also red. Not my first choice, but the price is right.

Reactions: MTA

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Awesome. Put a light bar on it. Diode Dynamics has a 6" one that is perfect for 4-wheelers. Its LED, so its also low amps drawn.

And you might consider a basket on the front to hold tools, etc.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Your going to like that. I have the same one in yellow. Mine is a 2015. Really like the ride and seat. It rides very planted and stable. I've only had one issue with mine. The reduction gear cover broke on it... wasn't a too awfully hard fix. I added a single gun rack on the back where I keep my .22 and I really like the storage compartment. Handle bar has room for my cupholder also. Not sure if they upgraded the lights... But if your going to do a lot of night riding i'd slap a small light bar on it. The high beams are way to high on mine. Low beams are good but really close up. We've have ridden the fire out of ours and the tires are still in good shape.

Good to hear another positive experience. I use to have one a long time ago and I had no issues. I was going in for something different but this was priced right
    Sweet! I bet that is a blast on the trails and off them. I'm going to get my new (to me) 4 wheeler today too. It's also red. Not my first choice, but the price is right.
    Nice man. Yea I do love red vehicles so I didn't mind the color too much but I had no choice as this one was the only one the dealer had and it was priced to be moved. I would much rather have green or camo

Awesome. Put a light bar on it. Diode Dynamics has a 6" one that is perfect for 4-wheelers. Its LED, so its also low amps drawn.

And you might consider a basket on the front to hold tools, etc.
    I have a few ideas for it. Have to sell a gun or two before that can happen

Was thinking of getting the front and rear brushguards before I did a light bar

Last edited:
    Top Bottom