• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tehgruu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    Waco
    Well, yesterday after I got home from seeing my girlfriend I had a letter from Austin sitting in my mailbox. It was received on 6-4 and I had my plastic in hand 8-7. So I had a little over a 2 month turn around. That also includes a week that it took to get some letters from a county I lived in when I was 18 to show that I'm a good guy. So the wait wasn't too bad. Lol, it seemed like it was taking forever when I was waiting though!

Well, day one of CC and so far things are going well. Right now I just have my LCP in a Nemesis pocket holster. I don't even notice it. In a week or so I'll be adding an LCR to the mix. And finally (at least for now ) when I find a good holster for my Colt Commander, I'll be adding that to the rotation too.

Well, I was just excited and wanted to share my joy.

-Gruu
    Venture Surplus ad

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Congrats! I'm waiting for mine too. Online check says its already been mailed. Waiting......no fun!

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    Carrying an LCP almost shouldn't count as concealed carry...because you literally forget it's there! I love it.

Do you carry an extra magazine? If so, get the Ruger factory magazine. I bought a promag thinking it would suffice, and although it never malfunctioned at the range, the spring fell apart into 3 pieces!!

Top Bottom