• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Got this thing finished up - for those of you who saw my thread about long range scopes - this was the host. I know absolutely nothing about long range shooting. This was more of a project build that came out of nowhere. This is gonna sit in the safe for awhile now. Need to get my PTR91 MSR out on the range, as well as build up a mid-grade AR 6.5CM, and use those as my learning platforms. Maybe even start off cheaper with one of my kids' 10/22 or my old Colt Sporter.

Savage 110 Elite Precision in .338
    Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30x56
    Accu-Tac rings
    Luth AR CTK monopod
    MDT CKYE Gen 2 Bipod
    SiCo 338 Muzzle Brake

Went with the little muzzle brake because I plan to form1 a can w/ ASR mount. Also decided on the CTK Monopod after watching a video of a guy who used his monopod, unlocked, for fine adjustments. It also functions as a bag rider when folded up. Only other thing I need besides a can is maybe a spare mag or two. And ammo. And apparently a press.
    1617368995495.png

1617367762539.png

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I've been wanting 1 of those, but have the 110 stealth in the same caliber. It only has the 24"barrel, but might change it for a 32" 1/9 or 1/10 twist. I REALLY WANT a 36" barrel.

Top Bottom