• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Very happy with it. Tolerances were insane.

Got the Duty package with sawtooth top serrations, optic cut for EPS/EPS Carry, and rear sight relocated. Good price on Ameriglo 1L sights which are between suppressor height and standard height.

This is a carry gun, period. I chose to make it as functional as possible while still making it look neato.
    e06081c9baab6f3620e44ca84dd82ca6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Military Camp

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    That looks very sharp, and I'm not even a Glock guy. Front cuts are stellar.

These folks did work, I'm guessing. https://www.mapleleaffirearms.com/
    thanks. I was not a glock guy until a few months ago. I have been a SIG guy my whole life and have been getting tired of seeing 900 versions of the P320. I think I had about 7 P320s, sold a bunch and somehow ended up with 3 new builds. Anyhow, "diversified" and got a couple glocks in 45, and a few FNHs...

And yes, those are the ones that did it. They are somewhat local to me, so shipping was very quick. I called in and they quoted about 6 weeks, I think it took roughly 3. They are the ones who suggested the 1L sights instead of full suppressor height, glad I went with their advice.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Did they cerakote the slide as well?

Also how much did it run you? I am thinking of getting one of my 17s cut for SRO/RMR

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Did they cerakote the slide as well?

Also how much did it run you? I am thinking of getting one of my 17s cut for SRO/RMR

I paid just under $400 for the millwork, optic cut, cerakote, and sights. They have a few other options for finishes as well, like Nitride and DLC I think. Or raw, of course.

You can get on their site and play around with the different options. It was between them and Jagerwerks. I already have a Jagerwerks P320 slide so I figure I’d give these guys a go.

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I paid just under $400 for the millwork, optic cut, cerakote, and sights. They have a few other options for finishes as well, like Nitride and DLC I think. Or raw, of course.

You can get on their site and play around with the different options. It was between them and Jagerwerks. I already have a Jagerwerks P320 slide so I figure I’d give these guys a go.

Looks like it worked out. I will check them out thanks man

Top Bottom