Not open for further replies.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Firstly, the difference between ranting and informing is one of opinion. Secondly, who are you to tell me what I want? You're nobody. Thirdly, I did ask about 'all this' before the transaction. There's no written policy that was disclosed to me and/or visible in the shop regarding refunds, and verbal agreements are non-binding in the state of Texas as of 2007. You can read about all of this and more on the internet (you're on it now), or through the Better Business Bureau. But pace yourself. Reading takes time and discipline.

Making friends fast! lol

I would take their policy to the BBB and to any and every TX Dept that would listen.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I've never purchased a new gun, but I wouldn't put a down payment on anything unless there were some written agreements regarding the transaction.

Be nice to Glockster.. You won't like him if he gets angry..

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    If they have it posted, the cards are in their favor.
    naaaaaaaaa ughaaaaaaaaaa its cause he is black
    the sign says black folk have to put up front money!!! and unless you can come in with a trusted white guy, you dont b gittin yo scratch back,,
    sheezh its on the door!!! and i think he got it on black friday!!! so it was to dark to see it on the door

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    We once put $3K down for the purchase of two pistols that were to be delivered in 4 months. That wait got extended to 6 then 12 months. After a year, we went and got a full refund, no problems.

You can always take him to small claims court.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Firstly, the difference between ranting and informing is one of opinion. Secondly, who are you to tell me what I want? You're nobody. Thirdly, I did ask about 'all this' before the transaction. There's no written policy that was disclosed to me and/or visible in the shop regarding refunds, and verbal agreements are non-binding in the state of Texas as of 2007. You can read about all of this and more on the internet (you're on it now), or through the Better Business Bureau. But pace yourself. Reading takes time and discipline.

They sell vagasil at most pharmacies.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

In that case, you have a receipt that will indicate whether there's any refunds, right? If it doesn't say "no refunds", then take him to small claims court......see how simple that is? You can find info on that on the internet (you're on it now).

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Inferior parts, bad extractors, loose tolerances, etc.

I just hope it ain't one of them 3" jam-o-matics.

Shoulda got a Jenkins.

Or a Taurus. That's a company that puts quality first and uses good quality extractors that can handle the 10-8 extraction test.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    And just for good measure, verbal contracts are just as binding as written contracts. UNLESS a law specifically requires a written contract for the specific type of agreement.

Fortitude88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    Flower Mound, TX
    This belongs here: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370635435.638171.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom