• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Seriously? I read your profile, and you're gay and a Democrat. Neither of which I give two shits about. You're gay? Cool story bro; I support gay marriage. You're a Democrat? Cool story bro; lobby against yourself, IDGAF.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Tell me more.

don-t-go-there_zpsaa9311fa.jpg

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Different bent. When I offer a deposit, it is to secure trust in a new relationship. I do business with plenty of folk that don't know me. So, you gave him $200 to secure a larger investment on his part. He pays his cost on the Kimber. Now that his buyer has backed out, he is going to accrue inventory holding costs on top of the capital cost of holding the pistol versus his cash.

I'd have called and explained that my impatience caused me to pick one up elsewhere, thanked him for trying and let him know he could make that pistol available to the next customer in line.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Different bent. When I offer a deposit, it is to secure trust in a new relationship. I do business with plenty of folk that don't know me. So, you gave him $200 to secure a larger investment on his part. He pays his cost on the Kimber. Now that his buyer has backed out, he is going to accrue inventory holding costs on top of the capital cost of holding the pistol versus his cash.

I'd have called and explained that my impatience caused me to pick one up elsewhere, thanked him for trying and let him know he could make that pistol available to the next customer in line.
    tru dat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom