• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I remember when rainbows were just rainbows....
    Oh yeah, just in case..
    Ibtl...

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I remember when rainbows were just rainbows....
    Oh yeah, just in case..
    Ibtl...

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"
    is that before they were tasting the rainbow or before san fran got a hold of them

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I guess being gay has something to do with getting the shit end of the stick on the gun deal? Oh, wait...........
    bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but but dosent that affect the night sights,, or is the ups sights im thinking of(what can brown do for you?)

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Guy thought he'd drag someone into some hateful anti-gay rant. Nice try.... nice fucking try.

Aren't you a photojournalist or something? I see what you're doing...

swansonsmile1.gif

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Let me see if I got all this stuff. A guy feels he got ripped off for $200 and bought a Kimber, not knowing the internet experts here don't like Kimber. Next a poster who has some connection with the dealer that may have took the money, defends the dealers apparent "right" to keep a deposit on a gun never delivered, for better than half a year. Who are the AS*H***S in this little play of words? Maybe its just people that live in the Austin area. They are weird you know. You guys are piling on like a bunch of sheep. IMHO if you want to keep customers you don't keep money you have not bothered to earn, no matter what the written policy says. For me the big interest in this thread would be the connection between some of the sheep posters and the gun dealer.

Last edited:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Guy thought he'd drag someone into some hateful anti-gay rant. Nice try.... nice fucking try.

Aren't you a photojournalist or something? I see what you're doing...

swansonsmile1.gif

A liberal anti-gun one at that.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Let me see if I got all this stuff. A guy feels he got ripped off for $200 and bought a Kimber, not knowing the internet experts here don't like Kimber. Next a poster who has some connection with the dealer that may have took the money, defends the dealers apparent "right" to keep a deposit on a gun never delivered, for better than half a year. Who are the AS*H***S in this little play of words? Maybe its just people that live in the Austin area. They are weird you know. You guys are piling on like a bunch of sheep. IMHO if you want to keep customers you don't keep money you have not bothered to earn, no matter what the written policy says. For me the big interest in this thread would be the connection between some of the sheep posters and the gun dealer.

First, the OP only waited a little over a month and then found one elsewhere.

Second, I asked about the gun he is waiting for (that the deposit is on) and he did not respond. My understanding is that he still has a gun on order but maybe he walked away and left the non-refundable deposit, IDK.

Third, the OP brought up the gay situation. We don't care either way.

Fourth, yes, we pile on when any poster feels wronged by a situation they got themselves into but trys to blame someone else and make them look like the bad guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom